Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took three WoW tabs last night randomnly, and had a beautiful time. These were from a recent batch of WoW that was floating around. Very nice, and id say it was about on par with the rest of the family fluff prints - 100-110µg

Blue dots are in instead of stars as stated the machine is broken its curious though the blue dots are smaller, much less speedy and very very visual. The reds themselves were visual but this is a more quality visual like leaving faces in tracers long after the cartoon character had moved.

if anyone has heard of anything going through the AZ/NM/CO area, post here. not trying to source, just trying to figure out if there is anything, cause no one i know has seen any this summer at all, and its fucking festy season

Blue dots are in instead of stars as stated the machine is broken its curious though the blue dots are smaller, much less speedy and very very visual. The reds themselves were visual but this is a more quality visual like leaving faces in tracers long after the cartoon character had moved.

:D they are very delicious

if anyone has heard of anything going through the AZ/NM/CO area, post here. not trying to source, just trying to figure out if there is anything, cause no one i know has seen any this summer at all, and its fucking festy season

Blotter is still moving through Denver... I have seen WoW and prints recently.

NSFW:
alexmind.gif

I U'dTFSE but couldn't find the answer to my question. Does anyone know the dose for the Alex Grey/Ganeshas? I was reading over in the "Current LSD Availability Mk4 - Clean Inspiration" in EADD and some people were saying it was weak, dosed around 50ug. But then other people were saying it was extremely strong. The person I got it from said that it was extremely strong and to be "careful" with these and start off with just 1. Supposedly a kid had to be sedated after taking just 2 of these at Wakarusa festival. I will sample them soon but I can't until later in the week; in the meantime I would like to hear what others have to say about them.

I'll add a picture of them soon, the size per tab seems much larger than any I've ever had, probably the biggest.

Those Alex Grey where they periferated (spelling?) and double side print. I had the opportunity of experiencing some at different times from the same sheets. Some were weak, others were over dosed, and others had a dirty chemical taste to them.
I heard a few different speculations. Some say they were underdosed so more was put on, others say they were strictly dmt, others say that it was underdosed acid and then dosed with dmt or another chemical drug.
I'm not a seasoned vet of acid and dmt. But some trips were great acid trips. Other ones felt like I was on an overpowered chemical trip and mind fck like none other. I've never taken dmt by itself but if it was dmt. wow!

Strictly DMT? lolwut
No, definitely not.

1.) The oral dosage of DMT wouldnt fit on a blotter, and would need an MAOI

2.) DMT has a very nice market of its own, the suppliers wouldnt waste it by offering it as LSD.

All of the european stuff (thats part of the dutch stuff) while not always consistantly great, its not dirty business, in other words, its not being marketed as something it's not.

There have also been numerous batches of the same print that have been going around. Some dosed way under, some dosed right on point.

Someone told me LSD is supposed to be very clean tasting. Everytime I have ever taken it there was very little to no taste. But these where just bitter tasting. It took about 30-45 to come up. Had trouble thinking and communicating like my brain was on overload redline. Alot of closed eye visuals, insane open eyed visuals with 2+ dosases. Body high was so so. My reaction time to everything seemed to be delayed by 5 seconds or so. One visual I had I looked at wall clock and the entire clock was jumping out and spinning like crazy. I dunno if these are common effects from LSD or if its another chemical. They very last time taking them, probably the 5th time overall from this batch they made me real naseaus but only very briefly.

But they were definitely those Alex Grey purple crazy looking sheets that where posted a few times already..... I grabbed these in Boston MA area last month

Sounds like LSD to me. How long was the whole experience?

I came across those Alex Gray prints late last year. The ones I had access to were the brown backed series. My experiences with them fit the LSD profile. They had little to no taste. 10-12 hour duration. I did develop a pretty gnarly headache a few hours in on a couple occasions so my assumption is they weren't the cleanest.

overall the experience just off 1 tab was about 7-8 hrs give or take. some residual effects 12 hrs later...... Maybe I just never experienced LSD that produced that type of effects and especially with the taste

Taste is an indicator of absolutely nothing.

Reasons:

1) LSD actually has a bitter taste, though the dosages you receive are so minute that you dont actually taste it. If you were to take upwards of 1mg or so, especially if its crystal (not in solution as in solution [which is usually ethanol] you would only taste the ethanol), you would indeed taste the crystal.

2.) When you get blotter, you can often taste the ink on the blotter. This doesnt mean you're tasting any chemical on it, you're just tasting the ink. (Which if the person who printed the blotter was smart enough to do, it'd be soy ink)

3.) Contact. Contact contact contact. While you may take extra special awesome care of your LSD, others up the food chain may have not, and the blotter or what have you may have come into contact that made it smell, or taste odd, or look funny, or laugh at you, or whatever. Because it tastes like pizza, maybe Luigi the pizza maker was slangin' sheets at a time to your homeboys homeboy? While that may be a bit extreme, its a plausible concept, and one I see all the time.

Dont believe what you see, and only half of what you hear....and I guess a little less than that for what you taste, you know.

those tabs are reportedly DOC ..thats from the guy who layed them....i had the same tabs very bitter fast comeup and mind melting trip but not pure enough to be LSD if u had asked me after i took them and when i got the word last week or so i wasnt surprised at all

The european ones? Definitely not DOC, and you definitely didnt get that from the person laying them. I can guarantee that, though that'd be rather incriminating.

The only time I have been able to taste the chemical on my paper, and it wasn't clearly something that wasn't LSD (by effects) were times where I ended up tripping very very hard.

This is in line with Bombo's ideas (not to claim I would know more than him).

I haven't personally seen any drought (despite being warned). I take back my previous posts. I have seen slowdown of plain white blotter in my area, which seems to be replaced with paper that is white on one side and colored (with various colors) on the other side. This white/colored paper is fan-fucking-tastic. I was recently at a large fest in the NE. I consumed small amounts (1/2-1.5 hits) each day. On the fourth day I ate a hit (torn off a sheet, rather large -- maybe more like 1.5-2) of white/pink blotter which got me as high as a single dose normally would, and it was distinctly LSD. I was pleased.

EDIT: I will update on the quality of said paper once I eat one hit with no tolerance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.