Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly rite....my older brother has been part of the festival scene (hippy i guess) for 10 years and ive more or less followed in his foot steps for the past 5years and travel with or meet the same people at every show or music fest. Ive got a few friends from my home town who do the same. Get out there a reunite with your heady homies again Peanut

^^this is my experience with L as well. It's not the typical street drug that just any dealer will have on hand (and when some street dealer claims they have it it's more than likely 25-x or DOC). In order to have a good quality L hook up you usually have to know someone very well (usually hippie types more than any other) and just keep in contact with the same circle of peeps. I wish I still had my connects, I havent had real quality LSD in over a year! Maybe its time to re-connect with my hippie homies and I will feel her embrace once again! Its kind of the same way for good quality MDxx as well. Older people also usually tend to have the better drugs, alot of these youngsters haven't the slightest clue of what they are really selling/ ingesting, nor do they usually care. As long as it "fucks em up".

I believe you can only afford to have this sort of pleasure if you have the time, the place and no compromises with anyone whatsoever for the next 8-12 hours.
It´s too bad I can´t just take it and stick around while my bad trips take place. You may get to a point where you don´t realize what´s fiction and what´s reality reason for which this wouldn´t be a good idea if you have to work or deal with family matters on the next morning..
Unfortunately that´s one of the reasons this wouldn´t work for me.
In general I feel a bit jealous to see you all enjoying it..
I guess that´s me only.

@jeebis Those dark blue background w/bolt are the steal your space. They are really nice, if we had the same ones.

Oh wow, plz tell me you seen a whole sheet or at least a pic of one, the design was so sick was it a grim reaper opening up a vault with stacks of records inside that depicted a city scape as well, in the middle of a huge stealy face with the bolts all around the edges of the circle
They were magnificent visual hits, but needed 3-5 at least

Man I'm kicking myself for not trying this liquid a few years back that some ppl I went to high school with had in mass quantity it was crystal dissolved in I think ethanol or serving but it was 20 of those little sweet breath droppers, each had like 120 hits or so

But I was offered asany bottles as I wanted for cheap AMD knew I could make some dope money. Since I was so strung out and in a bad headspace I gave 2 sample hits to a friend and he and his girl tripped balls off it. Said it was the strongest cleanest acid he'd ever had so I bought a bunch of the stuff. Dosed sweet tarts and sold whole bottles but spent all the money on dope and crack.

Really wish I had kept some to try because I'm out of those circles and now would prob have a hell of a time to find it now and it would most likely be rc or doc. And as said before the older you get and end up having to deal with younger ppl, they usually don't know shit about their product except for dude it gets you fuuucked up.

Ah well...I've been thinking about getting some al lad...i mean does anyone know about the L scene in Baltimore? On sure there is stuff being sold as acid in college places like towson but who knows what it really is.

Oh wow, plz tell me you seen a whole sheet or at least a pic of one, the design was so sick was it a grim reaper opening up a vault with stacks of records inside that depicted a city scape as well, in the middle of a huge stealy face with the bolts all around the edges of the circle
They were magnificent visual hits, but needed 3-5 at least

That was not a grim reaper but the Grateful Dead skeleton

That was not a grim reaper but the Grateful Dead skeleton
Sounds like a bad ass sheet. Can't say I've ever seen L on anything other than WoW. Been offered color full papers at festis before but passed because I'm one of the few youngins who isn't down for just getting fucked and knew it was most Def nbomes. The tabs were like thumb nail sized. NO THANK YOU ha.

The lightning bolts were awesome, Idk what the hell you guys are talking about drought go to any music festival/show I'm sure youll find the guy with all the sheets.

It was a grim reaper reaching its hand over a city skyline that was actually stacks of money in a huge portal. The corners had lightning bolts on each hit. Each batch was dosed a bit differently. Now its WoW again. There were also the snowflake blotters that were on fluffy ass paper they were good too.

Man I'm kicking myself for not trying this liquid a few years back that some ppl I went to high school with had in mass quantity it was crystal dissolved in I think ethanol or serving but it was 20 of those little sweet breath droppers, each had like 120 hits or so

was it the cinnamon icy breeze breath drops or the minty green ones that weren't icy breeze?

cinnamon is the cleanest everrrrrrrr lol

But I was offered asany bottles as I wanted for cheap AMD knew I could make some dope money. Since I was so strung out and in a bad headspace I gave 2 sample hits to a friend and he and his girl tripped balls off it. Said it was the strongest cleanest acid he'd ever had so I bought a bunch of the stuff. Dosed sweet tarts and sold whole bottles but spent all the money on dope and crack.

Really wish I had kept some to try because I'm out of those circles and now would prob have a hell of a time to find it now and it would most likely be rc or doc. And as said before the older you get and end up having to deal with younger ppl, they usually don't know shit about their product except for dude it gets you fuuucked up.

Ah well...I've been thinking about getting some al lad...i mean does anyone know about the L scene in Baltimore? On sure there is stuff being sold as acid in college places like towson but who knows what it really is.

Hell yeah, I remember that sweet breath acid! I was getting that when I was like 18-19 years old. Some of the cleanest LSD I have gotten my hands on to this day! My groups of friends had it in abundance, tripped on it at least 10+ times.... wish it was still around hahaha. My first experience with it I bought 2 hits but my homie dropped 2 extra on my tongue as a bonus, and we will just say that was one hell of a night, in the best way possible!! :)

Hell yeah, I remember that sweet breath acid! I was getting that when I was like 18-19 years old. Some of the cleanest LSD I have gotten my hands on to this day! My groups of friends had it in abundance, tripped on it at least 10+ times.... wish it was still around hahaha. My first experience with it I bought 2 hits but my homie dropped 2 extra on my tongue as a bonus, and we will just say that was one hell of a night, in the best way possible!! :)
I've heard so much about this stuff & it kills me that I've never tried it. I've only had blotter & one time stumbled upon some Liquid. That was one hell of an experience. The Liquid was so beautiful. Had such an amazing feel to it.

Yeah it was good shit. But that was 8-9 years ago. I've had liquid and blotter between then and now, mostly blotter though (usually W.O.W.). I used to be able to find it any day of the week! But some friends left the area for a while and are M.I.A. gotta try and find em again.....

I've never seen real L on anything other than WoW in my short couple years of tripping so it took some convincing to get this 10 strip. Ate a half tab last week, no taste, and laughed my ass off with some friends, so I'm pretty sure it's either LSD or nothing at all. I will report back when I eat more %)
15cfqzk.jpg

if u munched on a half and laughed your ass off and had a good time and no taste....im sure it is real L =)

Why doesn't anybody use Ehrlich's reagant instead of trying to guess if what they have is actually lucy? Makes no sense to me.

Lots of people do use them. I would guess most people dont eat enough L to need a test kit....and i can speak for myself saying that i only purchase doses from close friends and have never needed the test...always test your sass though folks lol

Lots of people do use them. I would guess most people dont eat enough L to need a test kit....and i can speak for myself saying that i only purchase doses from close friends and have never needed the test...always test your sass though folks lol

This is my reasoning for not getting an Ehrlich reagent. I don't find/ drop enough dose to need one. Used to be EASY to find, not anymore though. But as for testing sass, I'm always on top of testing my MDxx (cuz I roll way more than I fry) hahaha. Only been piped once, and wont ever let it happen again!

Wasn't that the sheet they were just talking about a little ago with the lightning?

Th at is also the reason I've never invested in elhrich. Probably will one of these days but have just not been tripping all that much. Even got a couple tabs I know are fire I've been sitting on. I would suggest always testing everything though just to be safe. There is jut to many rc's on bl otters and in pills now a days. It's fucked.

Yeah. Testing tabs is something that should be done now. I got some tabs off of a trusted friend, who even told me he watched the tabs get tested, & once I put them in my mouth I noticed a bitter taste & my tongue started going numb. This was on some Beatles Blotter.
I don't think he was trying to be sneaky with me, I think he honestly didn't know what he had been taking. Those tabs hit quick & gave me one hell of a trip off of 1 & a half.

Yeah, I can see testing helping narrow stuff down to real LSD, but honestly there isn't anything that is passed off as L that isn't enjoyable to me. The most in un-enjoyable part of anything would be the gnarly taste and numb tongue, other than that the trip and visuals are usually amazing. I may buy an Ehrlich reagent but, no need to any time soon. Hardly anyone here has acid or what they claim to be acid lately anyways. Ill stick to my MDxx for the time being she keeps me happy ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.