Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some great fluff on the east coast. Expect it to arrive in your town the day after Phish rolls through. Mostly white on white, although some has been laid on printed blotter....all the same crystal from what I can gather.

I tried some WoW fluff in Gulf Shores, AL at Hangout Fest this year. .. had incredible luck from my campground neighbor, these cats were from Destin, FL...and i knew when i was on it I'd never see that cleanliness again, world class shit-- began to question if it is L, or what the rest of the shit I had taken prior was. .. come to find out, its the truth, the real deal, the real schabangg. someone contact me in case I'm wrong, and I will see it again :D what i would do to caress that fluffity fluffness... im not far from Chicago, .tho moving to cali.. all we have going around indiana right now are these ?possibly? degraded Homers (that are still intense).. tho they just may have been unevenly laid. . Suppose some thing is better than nothing. ... but my thirst is begging for that sweet white fluff nectar. Dear god, come back to Me!! Real talk.

Last edited:
Out here florida some lsz is floating around it's really nice stuff I like it very much very comparable to lsd I've seen it on the plain white blot with lettering lsz and on hand drawn blotters
But has anyone had a blotter that taste like mint not metallic but minty from what I understand it has mint oil on it can anyone verify ? Or give me there experience with minty blotters first time I seen it no question it's legit tho

Just had some white on white family fluff a few nights ago and that shits wicked. Lol
True lsd tested with bunk police kit

LSZ on hand drawn blotters!!! damn thats fancy. What did they draw? on each hit or over the whole sheet?

Got some white on white, un-perffed, no taste, each 10strip marked by blue pen, Northern CO. Took one hit and 3.5 hits on different occasions. Weird stuff, felt like i was in limbo, and the trip just felt like a giant buildup of energy. even with 3.5, I just felt mushy, my friends were callin it the "jello acid" and I could see why. Never got ANY visuals either.

I haven't seen quality L since October 2013 in UT. I knew I should have bought some extra Mayan Calendars to hold on to :(

Grabbed a ten of the fluff can't eat it for a week or so but no doubt it's the real deal. The first time it has came into my hands in a couple years I was out of commision last summer.

But hell yeah :happy dance:

Got to eat my shit. Didn't go wild just took 2 maybe 2.5. Ate a bunch of weed cookies blazed it down too and had a nice strong trip.

I'd say they were maybe 125 mics a hit.

Reading through this thread gives me hope that not everything out there is an RC.
Ran into some good clean L back in June when I was out in Vegas.

Seen a couple prints around. One was white paper with a frog dancing in a tutu on it In dark green ink. And I was gifted a 4 square of an indistinguishable print. Its got two red dots and some round slightly purple shapes. It kinda looks like "purple jesus" by alex grey. I wish I could post a picture on mobile. Liquid and WoW around as always.

Last edited:
WoW, no perfs and no dosage lines. Middle of michigan; the people I know who sourced it brought it from southwest michigan. Will be dosing half-tab this week some time to judge potency and quality, then an epic voyage this weekend. I'll be sure to report back.

i went to a tiny festival in new york state (near PA and ohio, not near NYC) and the L was flowing pretty good thanks to the grateful dead family.

i got dosed with ~1.5 hits of "family fluff" on the first night there. went back and got another strip of the fluff, plus a few of "needlepoint." all supposedly dosed around 90-100 ug. (one of the first dudes i asked said 125...)

both blotters were completely tasteless, and unperforated. the fluff was printed with a purple and blue design on the front, lines drawn in green highlighter/marker on the back.

the needlepoint was on white blotter, with neon colored lines (green, blue and pink) drawn with marker or crayon/colored pencil.
well shit...here's a picture:
100_1969.jpg

the needlepoint is very clean feeling and had me going good for 12 hours! the fluff felt like it lasted a bit less time, and i got some major jaw tension on it...but it could have just been because i was smiling too hard for too long. trips can be pretty different on even the same dose, so i won't judge the fluff too harshly :)

when i told the guy thank hooked me up that i really really appreciated it, he didn't say "thank you," he hugged me.

Last edited:
Destin People def have the fire L...I reside in Fort Walton Beach...across the bayou from Destin (10 mins) recently there has been some realy good L with adventure time print on it...all the good L we have in destin/Fort Walton comes from Tallahassee FL...im sure i know the peeps you met lol (without a dout i do) hulaween is next on the list of festivals...hope to meet some of yall there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.