Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say I was mostly just bummed out it wasn't real L. I stayed extremely positive & didn't let it bother me to much. I was determined to enjoy it & I had one hell of an experience. It was definitely a beautiful trip.

A site for Blotter that was set up like PR could be a really useful thing I think. I don't think it would hurt at all that's for sure. BlotterReport needs to be started.

I'd say I was mostly just bummed out it wasn't real L.

This. I'm pretty positive my first experience with L was in fact 25i and while it wasn't a negative experience (no bad trip or anything) it wasn't very fun either.
Nobody wants to pay for something and get a cheaper, less sought after, and more available RC.

Agreed on BR. I could see it helping alot of people.

Nobody wants to pay for something and get a cheaper, less sought after, and more available RC.
This. It sucks paying for something you think is L only to find out its a much cheaper chemical. Just glad I didn't get charged a ridiculous price for those tabs.

Yeah I can agree with that, I've been HELLA bummed out thinking I have quality Lucy on hand, and as soon as I sample that un mistakable disgusting taste fills my mouth. Plus 25-x's only have a visual aspect of A trip really. Real L has alot of mental involved in the trip as well & that makes it by far more enjoyable. 25-x's are really only alot of fun with MDxx or M1 (some kind of enhancer) added to the mix IMO.

25-x's are really only alot of fun with MDxx or M1 (some kind of enhancer) added to the mix IMO.
I took half a Yellow WB once I had come up on that tab. I felt so happy & my body felt absolutely amazing. All along with some absolutely amazing visuals. I was at a Keys N Krates set & it was probably one of the most amazing sets I had ever seen. I felt like their set took me on a journey. I'd never felt like that at someone's set before.

Hell yeah, that sounds like one hell of a journey! I hear those WB's are fucking fantastic as is, adding a tab of 25-x is only gonna sweeten the deal hahaha. That's the kind of experience I expect out of any psychedelic drugs a "journey" it else its just nit enough for me.

bean's and L is for sure this shit...especially when u get a good roll that hits like a bomb and just keeps giving...im jelly...i wana pop a WB rite meowww.

There's a lot of clean WoW in Chicago and the northwest burbs. Unperforated blotters usually with a slight mark to mark dose. Other batches were marked with colored pencils, or the third batch lately was laid on altiods. All clean and all tested. Enjoy if you can :)

My area of south fl was dry for a few months but thanks to deepweb markets it's moving around now. Just need to get a kit and make sure the vendor who has a 98% positive feedback has true l

Damn really? Thanks for the heads up P that's cheap as fuck.

EL this is a public forum man. I'd go easy with that.

Best LSD tabs I had were iron maidens circa 1998 strong as fuck 300ug beasts

found some blotter coming from pacific northwest i assume; got a design of a joker/ jester on it and it says " just a prank"
was told they are bitter but lsd ( they thought) . cannot find anything on em so i guess i will have to swallow 2 soon ;)
have eaten paper from this source before ( some dead bears) which i swallowed as well and got high as FUCK. hopefully this is quality as well. up until the bears i had not seen anything besides WOW in a minute, honestly thought the bears were guna be bunk but they fucking smacked me. better than the AL LAD honestly

got some shit from a friend (not super recent, few months ago) who got it through more modern means. Supposedly dead family @150 ug per. Took ~1.3 tabs and it blew my dome off. Honestly, I've had better euphoria from 25i but that's most likely to do with my setting. Red alex grey blotters, tasteless, visual as all hell. Strongest experience of my life. To those who think L is gone, thankfully it is not although hard to find is very accurate.

Got a piece of some pretty cool art on white paper. ..
On one side every hundred has a flower of life centered on it with a purple line outlining every 100.
On the back is a pattern of diffrent sized bears hung from hot air balloons with the bolt on top of the balloon, Each bear has his tounge out with a tab with a bolt on the tongue, and each bear has either clouds or a weird hand holding them by 1 foot. The tongue and a small weird triangle pattern on the leg being held are bright red with everything else being black and white. Ill post a picture when I can.

Got a piece of some pretty cool art on white paper. ..
On one side every hundred has a flower of life centered on it with a purple line outlining every 100.
On the back is a pattern of diffrent sized bears hung from hot air balloons with the bolt on top of the balloon, Each bear has his tounge out with a tab with a bolt on the tongue, and each bear has either clouds or a weird hand holding them by 1 foot. The tongue and a small weird triangle pattern on the leg being held are bright red with everything else being black and white. Ill post a picture when I can.

Hell yeah sounds like a really cool blotter, I'd love to see that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.