• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

acid high not going away

That is terrible advice. 250 is a massive dose. 150 is two of my hits and everyone I give a single 70 mic dose is flying. No one ever says that it isn't enough. But I see know my mics and estimate my own mic count. Everyone I see online giving their trip reports of some super high number is always, I mean like always, using the per mic number given to them by a vendor. It never fails. Stop giving out out bad advice because you don't know your mic count per hit.

I'm going by the way vendors describe them in their listings. 250 is described as medium strength. I also personally would consider that medium. One 250 hit is not even a very strong high. Two of them isn't even all that strong. When you get up to three it starts getting pretty heavy. The weakest blotters are usually 100-115 so 150 is only slightly above that. That's why I said it's a low dose. To me, LSD is about the same potency as NBOMes.

That is terrible advice. 250 is a massive dose. 150 is two of my hits and everyone I give a single 70 mic dose is flying. No one ever says that it isn't enough. But I see know my mics and estimate my own mic count. Everyone I see online giving their trip reports of some super high number is always, I mean like always, using the per mic number given to them by a vendor. It never fails. Stop giving out out bad advice because you don't know your mic count per hit.

Since when is 250ug a massive dose? I don't know who your giving 70mics to but 100 will barely get me going.

Fucking hell.

What kind of comment is that to make to somebody suffering from negative LSD residue?? Get a grip. Their mental health is of more importance than your sense of 'humor'.

To the OP. You will come down and you will recover. Your actions, however, can effect the speed (and degree) to which that happens.

Some of the things you can do to help:

Meditation
Eating healthy
Exercise
Walking in nature
Talking with good friends

I really suggest meditation first. After reading this message you could spend the next ten minutes meditating, and within the space of a few minutes be feeling better than you've felt in ages. www.calm.com do a free guided meditation which comes to mind. Do it, and tell me you don't feel better. I always find it relaxing in a nice bath.

Then go for a walk in nature, and you can use your positive mindset to decide what else you could do to make yourself feel better.

Remember, doing healthy things makes you feel good. You need that.

:)

*phuckingnutz - I saw your somewhat more empathetic reply in the other thread (after the OP from this one followed your initial advice [bless them]), but I'll leave my comment up, because it still stands. People in this situation are very fragile and seeking help. Let's treat them as such.

Last edited:
Did you manage to get a good night of sleep? It is vital for your psyche and body. I recall that the first couple of days following my first acid trip went something like this: sleep- wake up to grab a snack- back to bed. Powerful trips do wear you out on all levels, so plentiful rest is a must; your neurotransmitters will be replenished, receptors downregulated, etc...I would suggest you take anything available IF sleep is an issue. Antipsychotics and benzos are your best bet, but if you can't score some/do not have a prescription then a 1st generation antihistamine can be bought over the counter, like hydroxyzine, to aid in falling asleep. Melatonin also helps if taken in 2-3mg range.

the only thing that really helps in a situation like this is TIME, given enough time the effect will wear off. But it is very important to remain drug free during this time, i wouldnt even recommend alcohol or benzos personally but most importantly do not use cannabis or other psychedelics until you are in the clear. Cannabis can make things a lot worse.

I'm going by the way vendors describe them in their listings. 250 is described as medium strength. I also personally would consider that medium. One 250 hit is not even a very strong high. Two of them isn't even all that strong. When you get up to three it starts getting pretty heavy. The weakest blotters are usually 100-115 so 150 is only slightly above that. That's why I said it's a low dose. To me, LSD is about the same potency as NBOMes.
Your idea of dosage is way off. Your "250ug" blotters are most likely less than 100ug, that's why it takes two to "get you going".

Unless you laid the blotters yourself straight from crystal you have no idea how much is actually on your tabs. Vendors almost always grossly overstate dosage and generally get away with it; after all, do you really have access to a professional lab to analyze the exact dose?

People really need to stop going around talking about how LSD "doesn't do much until you take X amount". Look up what kind of doses were given to people during early clinical trials and what their experiences were like, then try to tell me that 250ug barely does anything.

Let me just post this here for scale (Erowid)
Threshold 20 ug
Light 25 - 75 ug
Common 50 - 150 ug
Strong 150 - 400 ug
Heavy 400 + ug

The funny thing is, I have also seen on a certain website where a listing stated 250 ug as a medium dose. The same day my experienced friend told me he tripped balls from 110.