View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

acid high not going away

bayarea456

Greenlighter
This was the first time swim taken acid and took way to much. swim took a 150 two days ago and swim is still feeling a bit high from it... Is this normal? And how long till it goes away? Btw swim had a bad trip

I had a hardcore LSD trip last around 3 days. Are you depressed? Mind feel blank?

Ok... I understand. Is there anything around to help you? Would a strong drink help or do you think make it worse? Any benzos?

I always used a bottle to come off a trip. Helped me sleep. If I had had benzos I would have used those. You need to know that this is coming to an end. It's wearing off. You're ok.

Yes thank you very much! I just needed confirmation that it would go away sometime. Does weed help at all? I heard it makes the trip come back but it helps me sleep.

weed will add psychedelic effect even if it makes you drowsy in a comforting familiar way, some people discover it is paranoia producing when added to a long come down.

Yes thank you very much! I just needed confirmation that it would go away sometime. Does weed help at all? I heard it makes the trip come back but it helps me sleep.

Will taking more drugs make you feel normal?

No it won't. Confronting trips have a way of lingering in the subconscious, even for many days. Depending on how bad an experience you had it is not unexpected to suffer from anxiety and nervousness from time to time even weeks later.

Your best advice is to avoid drugs altogether for some time, plenty of rest, healthy food and exercise, and take stock of who you are and why you take drugs.

If you smoke during the first week after taking a psychedelic it can have greatly increased effects from my experience. If you already suffer from lingering anxiety I'd say it's a bad idea.

The rule of thumb is the effects of drugs always goes away. I've felt dissociation for almost a whole year now after doing too much ketamine/PCP, but it's slowly going away while I abstain from drugs.

Don't panic, mental effects from drugs can linger for a good amount of time but you always seem to recover in the end, or at least adapt to the situation.

Will taking more drugs make you feel normal?

No it won't. Confronting trips have a way of lingering in the subconscious, even for many days. Depending on how bad an experience you had it is not unexpected to suffer from anxiety and nervousness from time to time even weeks later.

Your best advice is to avoid drugs altogether for some time, plenty of rest, healthy food and exercise, and take stock of who you are and why you take drugs.

I found Debbie Downer!

How many days can lsd lingure in your head? I thought it left your body within a few days and it's already been 2 days. It's still linguring kinda strong but not as strong as yesterday.

How many days can lsd lingure in your head? I thought it left your body within a few days and it's already been 2 days. It's still linguring kinda strong but not as strong as yesterday.

LSD's half life is only a few hours so it is usually completely metabolized withn the first 24hrs. That doesn't mean it's effects on your brain won't last longer.

It's a bit like a punch to the stomach, the actual blow is a mere second but the bruising can last for days. The same is true to your psyche. Being taken on a harsh trip can shake your subconscious (or even you your conscious) and cause lasting psychological concerns afterwards. The best thing to do for most adverse drug experiences is step away from the computer because you won't find a cure stressing about brain damage. Rest and recuperation is more important than asking the question why?

Ill just add the advice to make sure you eat some good wholesome food. Nothing like a good full hot meal to bring you back to earth!

And lots of sleep too, when you can.

You will come down eventually trust me, I've been there, it takes time. In the end, this experience will make you a stronger person just know that. I had lasting effects for about 5 days once and my head came back together way better than it was before the experience. It was scary and difficult at the time, but well worth it long term

Take this reassurance with a grain of salt...this^guy thinks he's on the moon fighting purple dragons for Christ's sake.

150 mcg isn't even a high dose. That would be considered low. 250 would be medium. You probably got a DOx compound represented as LSD, or possibly bromodragonfly. My guess is a DOx. Blotters are available and they're much cheaper than LSD so it's tempting for people to pass them off as acid. You can tell the difference because it's much longer lasting, like 24 hours. Usually has some taste to it also.

That is terrible advice. 250 is a massive dose. 150 is two of my hits and everyone I give a single 70 mic dose is flying. No one ever says that it isn't enough. But I see know my mics and estimate my own mic count. Everyone I see online giving their trip reports of some super high number is always, I mean like always, using the per mic number given to them by a vendor. It never fails. Stop giving out out bad advice because you don't know your mic count per hit.