• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

acid fuck with my head?

Ya I have been doing acid for a while and I used to just do it and have fun and come down and be normal. But over a loooooong period of time I have grown to trip and get depressed and think about where my life is going and shit. I can definatly see a difference in the way I think since I have been doing it.
I cant hold thoughts very well.
My short term memory is shot!
I am open to most any possibility.
There is alot of other things i can say it has done to me.
Just dont over do it like i have and you will be alright
isaac

To Optimus:
I'm a newbie to it as well, but I have tripped once, like I mentioned above. I had one dose, dropped on a sugar cube. It came from a guy who is known to have good stuff.. it depends on the person you're getting it from as well as other factors whether you'll need more than one hit or not. I had my one hit and had a hell of a time.. I tripped until the next afternoon. Never slept. ^_^; I would try one hit at first, then, after a half hour, if you don't feel anything, consider another hit. ^_^
------------------
~ Aimee «†ºk€®þhØ×» Hintzke
h@|ƒ ºƒ m€ ©|¡ng§ †º †h€ ƒ®@ÿ€Ð €Ðg€§ ºƒ mÝ §@ñ¡†¥ — †h€ º†h€® h@Lƒ ¡§ †ºº ƒ@® GºÑ€ †º ©@®€

HOw heavy is a hoffman? Well, it was good enough for the first time for a few of my buddies that tripped last w/e, and it was waaaaaaaay too much for one which just lost it completley. What Im trying to say is better safe than sorry (the poor dood is still getting hectic paranoia once in a while couple of days later) rather take it too slow the first time than too fast... once you take it there isnt a stopping it so if you took too much, your in for the long haul and you cant stop it... so rather take small amounts and think later... shit I shoulda dont more than That was way too much what the fuck is going on? who is that? why am I here? Who the hell is talking to me? Why is the floor furry? All at once and eventually freak out...
smile.gif
Just saying...
And be in the right enviorment, to be extreme dont go take it at a graveyard... take it somewhere you feel fully comfy.

hoffmans!! You have to be a UK peep from the southern regions or else there are two batches of mind blowingly strong 'cid around both called hoffmans!!
MM