• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Accidentally took some yohimbe with meth

HarveyBirdman

Greenlighter
I didn't realize it was in a supplement I took until about 20 mins ago. It's 50mg of bark root extract. I know this wasn't a good idea but I'm having trouble finding solid information on the interaction. What are the dangers of taking these two things together? Thanks.

Its mainly just overstimulation/possible potentiation from what i understand (although i have not researched yohimbe as thoroughly as i would like)

I would be very interested to hear what you experienced from this accidental mix though

I've done this mix before, not sure the dosages. The yohimbe was from a male enhancement pill and i only took half, i don't think it listed the dosages. I know at the time i was snorting small lines of crystal every couple hours, and after taking the yohimbe.

All it really did in terms of negative effects was increase heart rate and made me sweat more than usual, which lasted mabye 30-40 mins. I only noticed the negative effects about shortly after a 2-3 hour sex session. I also couldn't cum at all, which made her a little frustrated, lol.

I would be careful though, as its probably not a good idea to mix two drugs that increase heart rate like that. If your using it for sexy times, the risks arnt worth the rewards IMO.