• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Accidentally ingested a huge amount of etizolam and have a few Q's

FlawedByDesign

Bluelighter
First off, don't worry this was 3(I think) days ago so no need for medical attention. I just received my order and it was labeled as 550mgs, since I didn't have an empty bag of the same weight to put on the scale and tare to confirm the weight I was forced to empty the entire thing on the scales tray(should of laid down a rolling paper first) and after putting it back in the bag I licked the very thin layer left behind(~5mgs). For some reason I decided to weigh it a 3rd time and forgot to rinse/dry my tray causing 60-70mgs to stick. For some reason I had a motor like reflex and licked the thing clean before I knew what happen. Thank God it was etizolam due to its short half life and my ability to function at work while blacked out on it.forgive the long post

My question is do i have to worry about seizures when such a large dose leaves my body? It's worth mentioning I'm nearing the end of a several month long Ativan taper which I started to get of C-lam and I experience intradose(sp?) w/d every day

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I don't understand what your question is or the advice you are seeking.

Your title says that you have a few questions after ingesting a large quantity of etizolam, but I don't see anything in your post that suggests you are looking for answers.

Please let us know if you have any specific questions that the BL community might be able to help you with.

jB

^sorry I'm still kinda monged out and typing slow. The auto save doesn't seem to work me so when I have a lengthy post/ response in type it in sections. The fact that I'm typing this on an iPhone 4 doesn't help. Finishing question now...

Are you alive? How did you work on this? I hate to admit I've almost died from consuming similar amounts of benzos. I can tell you right now I am a athiest but if I took that much I would be praying to God for my life.

Hopefully your OK and your benzo addiction may of saved you because I can tell you what if I took that now (a few years without benzos) I would be worried about dying not seizures coming off

^I'm still kicking... Thanks for the concern. Luckily the only other sedative I had in my system was kratom so respiratory depression wasn't too prominent. If I would have pulled this shit with any other benzo Id almost certainly be in jail. I get the positive benzo like effects from etiz but without the aggression and the few times I have blacked on it I was functional enough that no one ever knew until I start talking about stuff that happened earlier in the week like it was yesterday.

I'd call 911 because I have trouble breathing then fight the parametics irrationally when they come. One reason I stopped taking benzos I hate owning up to mistakes you don't even remember making

My question is do i have to worry about seizures when such a large dose leaves my body? It's worth mentioning I'm nearing the end of a several month long Ativan taper which I started to get of C-lam and I experience intradose(sp?) w/d every day

Imo you could be at a risk of seizures, especially as you're on a taper and experiencing withdrawal symptoms
How're you feeling today ?

^ Well I've still been taking 1-2mgs at bedtime which I figure I will continue to do so for a couple weeks. Since I was already dependent on ~1mg of lorazepam a day I don't see it being too counter productive and it should keep the rebound effects of such a large dose from hitting me all at once.

^ Well I've still been taking 1-2mgs at bedtime which I figure I will continue to do so for a couple weeks. Since I was already dependent on ~1mg of lorazepam a day I don't see it being too counter productive and it should keep the rebound effects of such a large dose from hitting me all at once.

Your doing the right thing by doing that at night.. keep us posted, I find this to be an interesting question, I would be a bit nervous as well, but I think you will be just fine

Glad you're okay. Shit 50 mg. Etizolam? How good did you feel for 20 minutes? Just teasin, I abuse Etizolam as well, but only blister packs....or im afraid I may do the same OP. Be careful.

I'd call 911 because I have trouble breathing then fight the parametics irrationally when they come. One reason I stopped taking benzos I hate owning up to mistakes you don't even remember making

Same here brother, it's good I cant get pissed of alcohole anymore cause I hated waking next day and people telling me of all the fucked up shit I had done

Hey eye dew Things, can you please clear a message or two in your inbox? I have been trying to write to you for a little while now. I have a concerning question for you about etizy.

How high is your tolerance? If I'd hit 50-70mgs I'd be feeling niiiice.