• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Accidental Drug Dosage Stories

blight12

Bluelighter
Read some great story threads here recently.
Thought it would be interesting to hear from those of you that have accidentally dosed a common rec drug or something else with hopefully entertaining results (or know somebody that has).
This could be for whatever reason including spiked drinks or taking something you thought was something else

A Mate
1. After being up on mdma since the previous night, a mate and myself go collect some 2ce or 2ct7, not sure which. First and only hookup (alas). It was provided in standard store bought bottled water per dose. We end up going to a braai (BBQ) at 9am Sunday Morning.
Anyways, we place the 4 waters on the table and another close friend (not a drug user) at the event decided he wanted our water, and hit two of them before we realised.
After explaining that he had just hit 2 doses of this yet unknown shit, he wouldnt believe it. Makes sense really since who brings spiked seemingly closed bottled waters to a chilled Sunday morning gathering?

In any case we both took ours and sat and watched him with with epic anticipation. I mean when else in life can you observe a non drug user get hit with a powerful Hall... cant spell it... without knowing its coming, and without any guilt as to having dosed them purposely?

Anyways, eventually he ended up hurling halfway through getting his hair clipped constantly repeating "You dont know what im seeing!". What we saw on one dose was enough, cant imagine what this poor chap went though on two. Anyways, he got into it and enjoyed it in the end. Serves him right stealing our water.

By the way, can anybody tell me what this might have been, it was either 2ce or 2ct7, this stuff was very visual, way more then lsd, staring at 1 point would result in patterns covering almost all vision and objects would duplicate all over the place, 1 bird would fill the sky with birds everywhere, awesome, pictures on walls would flutter as if on fire. Very little head trip, mostly visual only, felt comfortable socializing with non users and those that didnt know we where tripping

Mine:

2. Very drunk, called dealer for coke, he said he didnt have any, said he had Thai white (H), do i want? Said yes, not really listening, and forgot.
Pick Up with a female friend and a occasional drug user. I chop 2 big ass lines that would have been fine where it the usual shitty coke we get.
Looked like coke but when it went up you could tell something wasnt right. Now this girl is still busy driving and has her line.

My next memory is being parked at a petrol station, which was quite a distance down the road. Based on my blackout or lack of memory or whatever i have no idea how this girl managed to keep driving straight and park, im just thankful she did.
For some reason i go into the store and buy smokes, and im literally walking like a crab, my body is misfiring. Crazy shit
Anyways that was first and last H experience, and the reason why i never tried it ever again, didnt seem fun, but prob due to the circumstances.

Lastly. 4 MDA tabs thinking it was mdma at a rock club. Most amazing experience ever. Not much more to say, but that i wish i could find it again.

Last edited: