• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Academia, Research and Journals. V. Fill the Knowledge Bucket!

This is an ace thread I wish I had kept up my fees with the British Psychological Society now n I could hace got papers. I owe like £160. Think i will try pay it n ger my membership back because would be lovely to see papers mind you would I be allowed to share links with you I'm not really aware of their rules I never read all the Terms of use use stuff when I join so will have to chexj

Yes I will see if I can i worked hard for that n its silly not to be a member when i could pay the fees. I miss reading the Psychologist.

Evey

I wouldn't feel too bad evey, after all these years I'm sure the psychology society feels like they probably owe you money now.

Not a scientific paper as such, but i believe the article is based on solid scientific research. Most of you probably know this one anyway:

http://www.addiva.net/2009/06/21/adderall-vitamin-c-interaction/

Adderall & Amphetamine vs Vitamin C interaction vs Antacids interaction.

I wonder if this only applies to the amphetamine class of stims, or all stims in general?
I've made many a stim-rant regarding the efficacy of stimulants and the impact of the pH of the GI tract. ;)

1g Calcium Carbonate half an hour before ingesting an Amp will slow elimination and increase absorption.

I've made many a stim-rant regarding the efficacy of stimulants and the impact of the pH of the GI tract. ;)

1g Calcium Carbonate half an hour before ingesting an Amp will slow elimination and increase absorption.

I must have missed them somehow. :eek: Would this method work for all stims, or only amphetamines? And would any antacid do, or does it specifically have to be calcium carbonate for best results?

I used to cut my Billy with sodium bicarbonate after reading that it increased the efficacy of amphetamine. All it actually did was make it taste shite...

Is CaCO3 more effective than NaHCO3 in this respect, and does it only apply to oral administration?

I used to cut my Billy with sodium bicarbonate after reading that it increased the efficacy of amphetamine. All it actually did was make it taste shite...

Is CaCO3 more effective than NaHCO3 in this respect, and does it only apply to oral administration?

Everr seen trainspoting? ....."

"I'm gonna get me some good speed......ne bicarb".....spud.

Everr seen trainspoting? ....."

"I'm gonna get me some good speed......ne bicarb".....spud.

Good bit of research there G. I might have a look at the same study as it needs reviewing to be fair - I've had the 1080p BD release of the film for about 10 months now and I still haven't took the cellophane off.

Good bit of research there G. I might have a look at the same study as it needs reviewing to be fair - I've had the 1080p BD release of the film for about 10 months now and I still haven't took the cellophane off.

Yeah I thought a quote from spud was good Academia,;)

They're making trainspoting 2 ....can't wait

Seems like they dont sell cimetedine the h2 antagonist in the uk, it blocks one of the enzymes that metabolises amp.
Changing ph only works for some stims, also uring PH is most important here, magnesium is the best to change that i beleive, epsom salts are cheap, baking soda taken togheter with amp or related stims that are influenced by PH will definatly make a difference too.

Seems like they dont sell cimetedine the h2 antagonist in the uk, it blocks one of the enzymes that metabolises amp.
Changing ph only works for some stims, also uring PH is most important here, magnesium is the best to change that i beleive, epsom salts are cheap, baking soda taken togheter with amp or related stims that are influenced by PH will definatly make a difference too.

That's right mate. Cimetidine is POM in the UK.. Ranitadine is otc though and that's somewhat similar.

That's right mate. Cimetidine is POM in the UK.. Ranitadine is otc though and that's somewhat similar.
It doesnt block metablism of amphetamine, altough does potentiate it trough altering the PH, but that was the property what made it mostly interesting to me.

Prozac is another agent that inhibits amphetamine metabolism.

Heh the good old days i had my old gp which prescribed me my amphetamine script.

Fluorinated endomorphinian neuropeptides may permeate the BBB - analgesic activity shown after ICV administration but also via I.P.

(Piekielna J, Perlikowska R, do-Rego JC, et al. Synthesis of Mixed Opioid Affinity Cyclic Endomorphin-2 Analogues with Fluorinated Phenylalanines. ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2015;6(5):579-583. doi:10.1021/acsmedchemlett.5b00056)

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0197018600000310

"Modulation of glutamate receptor functions by glutathione"

metabotropic NMDA receptors (g-protein coupled)

what do you idiots know about these as opposed to the ionotropic NMDA receptor protein complex?

151577-94180-mr-burns.gif

Last edited: