• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

ABSTRAL 200mcg sublingual tabs

Ample-time

Greenlighter
So guys,

I'm confused. Truly.

Have come across a box of Abstral 200 microgram sublingual tabs but can find very little info on the Rec use of Fentanyl. I'm confused because I have read on BL of people being jammed by a 50 mcg transdermal patch, so if I put I 200 mcg tab under my tongue I'm sure to stop breathing and be reincarnated as a butterfly no? I'm keen to try Fentanyl but just can't find info on how to do so safely....

Thanks guys...

Ample-time

Tbh i don't have any advice for you however i just wanted to say i'm rather jealous. sublingual Fentanyl sounds really chill. i've never done pure F, probably just H cut with F, if your concerned about an OD from too large of a dose maybe rip or cut the sublingual tab in half or less, then take that? I hope you enjoy it man! sounds nice

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-686333.html

Take what information you can from there lol, I don't know what to tell you because I have never had the chance to use IR fent. I would definitely love to try it, but I have never even heard of it until you just mentioned it here. Some people claim 100 mcg dose is equal to 50 mg oxycodone. That just doesn't sound right in my head but again I don't really know much about IR fent. Hopefully that thread helps, and hopefully some other members can chime in here.

Thanks guys! Yeah, to be honest I've only ever tried H cut with it too, at least that's what I was told. On their official 'Abstral' website it says only to be used by severe pain cancer/palliative care patients! So I think I need to up my tolerance a bit first before I try one. My girl is quite anti drug use/abuse ( what a downer I know ) so I don't wanna get too wacked out in front of her. Cheers Xibenix, and Mad Dash for the link. Have a great day/night wherever ya'll are.

shit, be careful with those

i just looked at wiki and it says there that fentanyl is 80-100 times more potent than morphine. considering it is 100 times more potent, just to be safe, 200mcg should be like 20mg of (IV!) morphine, which should be equivalent to around 40mg of oxycodone... that's less potent than i'd imagine so i looked at other sites.

drugs.com says "SUBLINGUAL TABLETS (Abstral(R)) Initial dose: 100 mcg sublingually" and "-A maximum of six 40 mcg doses can be administered per hour; each on-demand dose is delivered over 10 minutes" (http://www.drugs.com/dosage/fentanyl.html). this info is consistent with wiki (100mcg fentanyl = 20mg oxycodone = initial dose for pain in adults).

be safe though, fentanyl might have a smaller therapeutic/recreational window!!!

Howdy all,

So yesterday I bit the the bullet and gave the sublingual tabs a try. Let's just say that basically they are sleeping pills for heavy opioid users. I came across a few boxes of the old school OC Oxy a few weeks back and tried to keep it to once a week (that was the plan) but ended up using about 60-80 migs a day.

Yesterday, due to a few compounding factors, I ended up taking 150 migs but spread out over the day. This was in the oral ROA but chewed and crunched up totally so it was basically IR Oxycodone. I woke up during the night to take a piss and thought what the heck, I'll give it a try ( the fent ) and put half a 200 mcg under my tongue. I looked at my watch, wrote down the time, then all I remember is waking up 20 mins later. So I put the remaining half again under the tongue and went to take a piss again. I nodded off on the toilet seat ( lucky I locked the door and it was like 5am ) and again woke up about 20-30 mins later. No real euphoria just pain free and the only thing that has ever put me on my arse so quickly ( apart from once shooting 150migs of ampoule hospital grade Morph). All in all, an interesting drug but scary too...

Off topic a bit, but damn one builds tolerance to oxy quick. Only been messing with it for a week really and already can handle high doses ( all oral, once plugged ) and keen for more. Will power time indeed!

jeeeez you have some mighty balls taking 200 mcg of pure fent after doing 150 mg of oxy. Also, I read that fent sublingual is actually a relatively inefficient way of taking it. They say nasal BA is higher, but I don't know by exactly how much. So be careful.

Hey Mad Dash,

Ahh, I'd not heard that it has higher BA nasally, not sure about that though, whether or not I can try it safely. These sublingual things I've got just seem to disintergrate when put in the mouth. I will be super careful though man, cheers for the warning. I wish I had a vial of the stuff so I could dose it better, but these I was told are made for super immediate pain relief. Hence my nodding off on the toilet seat experience haha!