• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

About speed(alpha-methylphenethylamine AKA Amphetamine)

Narco09

Greenlighter
I have been using amphetamines for like 20 years, i have some basic questions that i don't know about and would love to get more knowledge).

What is the most accurate bio-availability of amphetamine on different routes?
I have heard this.

Oral 75-100%
Nasal 75%
I.V 100%
I.M +90%
Rectal 94-96%

Are these accurate?
How long does it take to absorb 2-3ml solution of water mixed with speed via rectal administration to the bloodstream? Like 5cm inside the rectum is ok to insert?
What about drying wet speed paste. Is it ok to put the paste in top of tin foil, try to cut it to smaller quantities and put a table lamp pointing at the paste? Does it lose potency?
What is the dosage of "pure" amphetamine, lets say bought illegally, being like 70-78% pure?
The stuff i get, i take 100-250mg debending on how upbeat i want to be and how good it is, but i have somewhat of a tolerance.
I once got imported speed straight from a russian mobster(straight from lab), he said it was strong. I was about to put 100mg(i.v), but he said "take half away", so i injected 50mg of this stuff and got the crazyest onset rush i ever have. Is that close to pure?
I have recently been diagnosized with ADHD so im waiting to get prescription to Elvanse(its called that here, i guess its vyvanse in US). I hope this puts to rest my speedfreak days, this stuff(with tolerance) can be a money drain.

Thanks and hope for quick responses(the speed is drying on the table)

A lot you not know for someone using it 20 years but hey.

Nasal is more potent than oral. Oral is nicer than snorted for me but many much prefer snorting and I also end up snorting it for a feeling you get via that ROA fast and from a much smaller quantity. Also that initial feeling doesn’t really last much longer via oral ROA. You know, pleasant feeling in spine and great body feeling overall.

Dry it however you want without significant heat, lamp is ok.

I wont say how much I use but 50mg of pure stuff without tolerance snorted is fine.

Also, don’t I.V. speed. I never did it but people I know who did mostly find it good ROA cuz they like needles and all say there’s no real rush, it just hits instantly, so if you snorted a bit more than you took via I.V. you would get that same nice feeling without risking all the things that needles bring.

What about drying wet speed paste.
You can dry it in the oven at 100°C (212°F) for a few minutes, since amphetamine sulphate is not heat sensitive. But it may be sensitive to light. (Source)
If sth. burns it's a cutting agent, most likely cellulose or any other sugar. If it gets yellow you can wash it away with acetone.
If it is cut with sth that doesn't tolerate heat, you can put it in a glass jar and dry it with a hair dryer from below at low level, if you don't have time to let it just dry.

I enjoy amphetamine sometimes but I cannot fathom taking it for 20 years, damn
People are built differently, I guess
Do you have a preferred comedown drug or regimen?

If i have been taking large doses for several days, i like to take before the effect ends 20mg olanzapine. then 5-8h aftet taking last dosage, some kind of benzo. Clonazepam is my favorite, but diazepam or alprazolam works as well.
And i always remember to eat breakfest in the morning and eating lightly in the day. IF without food, comedown is worse.