• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos About Librium (Chlordiazepoxide) (First Benzo in History)

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Dear friends,

Is librium (Chlordiazepoxide) as good as shown in this Netflix miniseries ("Queen's Gambit". Pretty good by the way (y) )? All I know is that apparently it was on of the first benzo on the market and it's generally used for treating alcoholism.

How does it compare to other benzos or derivatives (euphoria-wise)?

I took it a few years ago, but I was so high on other shit so I could not value it. I've never been into benzos but this one made me a little curious after watching this miniseries.

Has anyone taken it? Is it better than the newer benzos?

Thanks in advance amigos.

It falls somewhere between watered down Valium and hydroxyzine- doesn’t provide the benzo punch but relieves anxiety better than an antihistamine. In comparison, librium doesn’t hold a candle to any of the more common benzos (alprazolam, clonazepam, diazepam, lorazepam).

It falls somewhere between watered down Valium and hydroxyzine- doesn’t provide the benzo punch but relieves anxiety better than an antihistamine. In comparison, librium doesn’t hold a candle to any of the more common benzos (alprazolam, clonazepam, diazepam, lorazepam).

So it's basically SHIT. :LOL:

So it's basically SHIT. :LOL:

At the right dose it's alright, it just breaks down into diazepam (Valium) which then breaks down into nordiazepam/desmethyldiazepam (INN : Nordazepam. Brand names include Nordaz, Stilny, Madar, Vegesan, and Calmday) , then temazepam and oxazepam.

It's far better than hydroxyzine at recreational and anxiolytic dose.