• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

About a week redosing meth and benzos like an idiot.

PwThaPnoid

Greenlighter
So I recently got back into Tina (meth) and already have been taking benzos semi regularly. This past week I'd say, has been a blur and was bad. I have been redosing meth and benzos (Xanax and klonopin), took a sub yesterday, and throughout the week I've been doing a little of my regular kratom too. I've managed to eat a little bit here and there, drank more water and OJ though.

So my fear is that because I had been redosing the meth and benzos (and who knows if the other stuff added in) is gonna make me wind up in a bad way. Other than the "speedball" effect, are the benzos masking or lessening any physical symptoms I need to pay attention too?

For context, last time I did meth was a line a bit bigger than a bump, about an hour ago. Took maybe 3 grams of kratom capsules an hour before they. And early mid morning was when I took a Xanax and shortly after a klonopin I believe.

I just wanna go back to having a life and not succumbing to having to do something at least every day. I used to actually be productive and enjoy things more, I can't seem to remember what that feeling is like. Believe me, I'm not that far gone yet. I'd say ages 19-23 or so I was a complete mess, I literally had my belt on the tightest it could go and still held it up with my thumb in the belt loop, I looked like I was in a concentration camp honestly.

And what gets me is that I haven't even had a quarter of the crazy daily polydrug habit I once had.

Anyways, sorry for the long essay lol. But to anyone who reads this and/or gives advice or even share their own experiences or anything really, I'd be appreciative and happy to talk and listen.

Good night and be well bluelighters.

My advice is to take a break. Even if meth + benzos combo ain’t that bad for you, well they are even used separately. Stop meth first and than stabilize benzo use to your needs or stop if you can. If you even once fucked up seriously by becoming a poly-drug addict, fact that you now ain’t nearly as bad as you were means nothing if you continue. Plus you’re older now and recovering usually gets harder as you get older.

It doesn't sound like you're far gone yet. But from my experience, the older you get the less your brain enjoys being "plied" with stims and downers. It's your life but I think you should probably look at stopping while you're ahead with the tina. It can get ugly fast. It can be pretty dangerous consuming benzos while you have meth in your system. Really dangerous, although doing so might give you a sense of "sanity" since the benzos will probably chill you out or help you sleep. But it's a false sense of security. Just my thoughts :)

My advice is to take a break. Even if meth + benzos combo ain’t that bad for you, well they are even used separately. Stop meth first and than stabilize benzo use to your needs or stop if you can. If you even once fucked up seriously by becoming a poly-drug addict, fact that you now ain’t nearly as bad as you were means nothing if you continue. Plus you’re older now and recovering usually gets harder as you get older.
This! If you have a supply of benzos I'd definitely try stopping meth and then saving the benzos for your darker days. But yeah take a break or lay off the gear and see if you can find the sunnier side of life.

Appreciated, I completely forgot about this post. I stupidly did it again a little while ago but am calming down, but not like calm as in I want more T. Had a scare with believe it or not, Adderall last week. I had been on a zubsolv and had taken a good amount of the 20 IR ones spaced out between 2 days. Felt fine until the morning and all of a sudden my whole body was tightening up and pins and needles from head to toe like I was plugged into a giant outlet.

Ya I guess I don't learn even after all these scares. I can't even remember what it was like to feel good sober (for the most part) like in my 20s with my shit together for the most part. You're definitely real right about it being harder as we get older. But I think I have my kratom habit knocked down a lot, getting there.

It doesn't sound like you're far gone yet. But from my experience, the older you get the less your brain enjoys being "plied" with stims and downers. It's your life but I think you should probably look at stopping while you're ahead with the tina. It can get ugly fast. It can be pretty dangerous consuming benzos while you have meth in your system. Really dangerous, although doing so might give you a sense of "sanity" since the benzos will probably chill you out or help you sleep. But it's a false sense of security. Just my thoughts :)
Ya and it's funny cause I subconsciously know what all these substances do, like benzos giving false sense of security as you said, but it's like something is preventing me from keeping these things in mind during or better yet, before I even decide what and why I wanna ingest whichever it is.

I am 46 years old and I party like a fuckin rock star every day. I'm doing the same thing you are right now as far the same drugs. I'm smoking probably about a gram or so of pretty good meth every day and I can get mean and nasty and short with people from it so I am constantly taking these 1mg Clonazepam tabs throughout the day 3 at a time just to keep from snapping on the next person I see doing something stupid. Around 9mg a day. I've been doing the meth since I got out of prison in November of 2018 and the Klonopin daily for at least a couple months now. It's effective for the purpose I use it for but I came down with some Illness and was sick 3 days. No Klonopin. The withdrawal was horrible. Just by luck I was able to get 56 of the 7.5 mg Temazepam caps for $30 about an hour ago or I'm pretty sure I would have had a seizure! Yea my best advice is to take at least a short few days break then gauge your tolerance. You will never get that old feeling back tho without changing everything in your life and staying clean tho. I can't do that either. I know.

I am 46 years old and I party like a fuckin rock star every day. I'm doing the same thing you are right now as far the same drugs. I'm smoking probably about a gram or so of pretty good meth every day and I can get mean and nasty and short with people from it so I am constantly taking these 1mg Clonazepam tabs throughout the day 3 at a time just to keep from snapping on the next person I see doing something stupid. Around 9mg a day. I've been doing the meth since I got out of prison in November of 2018 and the Klonopin daily for at least a couple months now. It's effective for the purpose I use it for but I came down with some Illness and was sick 3 days. No Klonopin. The withdrawal was horrible. Just by luck I was able to get 56 of the 7.5 mg Temazepam caps for $30 about an hour ago or I'm pretty sure I would have had a seizure! Yea my best advice is to take at least a short few days break then gauge your tolerance. You will never get that old feeling back tho without changing everything in your life and staying clean tho. I can't do that either. I know.
Be careful mixing meth with benzos bro. I wouldn't recommend ANYONE taking more than 1mg klonopin/clonazepam daily. Maybe 2mg at most. But you're just putting your body through more shit on 9mg a day. And yeah if you're living the gram a day life it'll be good. Then one day it'll probably catch up to you. But who knows.