• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

ABC Special: Ecstasy Rising (Download Link on Page 3 !)

Both Kazaa and WinMX now have a small 15 meg copy of this program spreading around. The file is in windows media format.

I am having extreme problems trying to get this video to play on my computer. I have every codec known to man, for the most part. The only thing it could possibly be is that I do not have the "official" DIVX player. Will I need that for this or is something else fucked and the reason I cannot watch this?

I too am having problems, I use Mac OS X. Anyone else with macs having problems?

I knew I shouldn't of used divx, it doesn't work on my mac either. I've never had much luck with divx on mac anyway. I'll see if i can make a standard mpeg4 file tonight.

bong420tripper: uninstall divx and reinstall it. Every pc i've played it on worked fine.

ATTENTION EVERYONE LOOKING FOR THIS VIDEO:

The MAPS Organization now has it available as a 5 part download!

Here is the link

buzzy said:
I knew I shouldn't of used divx, it doesn't work on my mac either. I've never had much luck with divx on mac anyway. I'll see if i can make a standard mpeg4 file tonight.

bong420tripper: uninstall divx and reinstall it. Every pc i've played it on worked fine.

Don't worry about. I caved in and just installed the DIVX player. It plays fine now.

Big thank you's to you and chrissie for this. Very nice of you two :D

at the end they said that no one can be quiet sure of long term effects. how much more isnt over 20 years of recreational use enough to figure out what it would to on the long run? maybe there should be studies conducted on the early users of mdma. just a thought...

Thanks to all involved in posting this on BT, watched it last night. Possibly one of the most important documentaries on our drug that has ever aired. Make copies for all your friends and spread it.

:)

ABC News Ecstasy Special

For some reason news about this show didn't seem to get around much. It's already fallen off the frontpage. Personally I think this was one of the most important news items of the year. Any ideas about how we might get this seen by more people?

Very good docu, I've downloaded it but I hope it will be broadcasted in Holland as well so everyone in Holland can see it (incl. my parents ;) )....

can anyone else download from the torrent?
cause i'm getting
ERROR
bad data from tracker

try now. our database had to be rebuilt.

1000 gigs have been transferred via the torrent! :D

I've made all my family and friends watch this show, and <gasp> because it was by Peter Jennigs they all seem to feel it's for real!

lol

:)

Perhaps this thread could be sticky? Or at least a thread with all the downloads, and stream sites listed.:)

David said:
Perhaps this thread could be sticky? Or at least a thread with all the downloads, and stream sites listed.:)

It was. For over 3 weeks. I just unstuck it so other topics could share top honors.
Don't worry, it's not going to be erased.