Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A Typical AUSSIE BUSH DOOF !

TripppAR

Bluelighter
Hi folks.. I know there are many doofers on here but I know that there are ALSO many people that have never doofed.. yet WANT to !

I have posted a link to a video that shows you what my mates put together once a year.. this year it was moved to a new location and the video shows you the setup, crew behind it and the reactions of locals/ neighbours of the property about how much positivity it brings into the local area.. not to mention money for the local businesses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27jgfTAghE

This doof was epic - Monster Mash is the best every year ... ! So much fun and the vibe was great.

Just so pople have an idea of what they are missing frequently.. most people have no idea it goes on.

Yeah i recommend doofing if you've never gone before, and you're stressed, lacking motivation with no clue where you're heading in life.

the vibe is so free, welcoming and just amazing taking in the scenery. Give it a go if you've never gone before - best decision of my life. Changed my whole perception on reality.

Cool video TrippAR. :)

I'm going to move this to AusSocial as it's more suited there then AusDD.

Fair call mate - To be honest I knew that but I REALLY wanted the crew in here to fucking check that shit as so many of them comment whenever I mention a bush doof how much they would like to go..

I thought I would throw some fuel on the fire so to speak ;-) ... because its truly is a beautiful, underground scene to be apart of.

Can it stay a liiiiiitle while? :-D

Not sure Id be posting the facebook link to the bush doof with the address and map on it on BL as the po po read this and it kinda gives them an easy target........jus saying

Ive started going to bush doofs over the last few months, so much fun! Beats the hell out of partying at a club!

The cops can see it on facebook regardless. As far as I'm aware, cops don't usually disrupt them because it's usally just a bunch of peaceful people raving in the middle of no where.
There's a doco called "Welcome to Wonderland" about doofs

^^ You cant get directions until the day before and they aren't public.

Monster Mash was awesome. Pity I couldn't have stayed longer. Everyone I met was so friendly and down for a good time!!
Pity it started raining Sunday morning and had to make the decision to get out before the roads were too wet.

Also, that property was so beautiful. It would be heaven to live there.

There's very clear directions to the location that's posted on Facebook but maybe I'm a little paranoid, the event isn't massively advertised which leads me to believe it's a small friends of friends type of event and if I was the organiser I wouldn't want the details published on a public forum such as BL, but that's just me so carry on

The cops can see it on facebook regardless. As far as I'm aware, cops don't usually disrupt them because it's usally just a bunch of peaceful people raving in the middle of no where.

Yeah this is usually the case, i've only seen them show-up a handful of times in the last 4 years.. and they only shutdown the doofs a couple of times due to 'noise complaints' from nearby farms. There's only been one instance where an ambulance was called out to a party which stirred up a bit of media attention.. I don't frequent them as much as i use to, just the smaller parties every now and then. A few things have happened at the bigger ones that have put me off.

That looks like great fun i have to check one out, hope there is one around nye near bris :D

teeheehee, i just noticed this says "typical" doof...I don't think i've ever been to one of those ;)

http://youtu.be/jI32eYMh9oI

My set at monster mash!
Fucking insane bizarre extraordinary series of events each year at Halloween. Amazing.

This was an awesome night, can't wait to do it again in 2012! [snip] still has to be one of the best locations for me, it's just such a beautiful area, the people that own the property are lovely and everything about it is perfect :)

Last edited by a moderator: