• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids A 'taste' of Desomorphine

clubcard

Bluelighter
I received 50mg of desomorphine hydrochloride (note the HCL, it = recrystallized). It was clean hygroscopic (as I discovered) fluffy micro-crystals. I got the GC-MS and NMR data so I KNEW it was pure. So I racked up 4 lines. It was a brief but interesting experiment. Snorted, the onset is FAST. I mean I felt it within 10 seconds and the rush lasted a full 5 minutes. It was similar to but less stupefying. Snorting peach Palfium (10mg) tablets was the closest I can compare.

The buzz certainly was great but I found it didn't drop off gradually but seemed to go from glow to baseline over about 10 minutes. I certainly wanted another line right away, in fact the whole dose only lasted 8 hours and I got to the go from glow getting quicker which suggests tolerance increases fast. While the pure material certainly has a strong addictive (not tolerance, not dependence but the wish to repeat). If you like opioids and have access to clean material then do be careful. This is in the league of fentanyl for compulsive re-dosing.

In retrospect I can see why it became such a problem in Russia. If you can get the same as a £20 hit of a H-like drug for £4, the economics are simple. I did a lot of research into WHY it causes so much damage. It turns out that some of the RP becomes 'violet-P' suggesting a proportion is becoming WP - which would explain a lot. Certainly the stuff can be cleaned although the precursor for my sample came from DHC. Maybe I didn't get a precise Krokodil experience because methyldesorphine and 6-deoxymorphone are also in the mix. In fact, 6-deoxymorphine is interesting because if you compare codeine to DHC it is different and if you then compare DHM to M it is different/

I prefer opium. I smoke a lot but can go for days without. I think desomorphine is one that only 'collectors' of experiences will benefit from. For most users it is a good substitute but off the street it is just the choice of dangerous material that differs. I didn't eat it but apparently it has decent oral activity.

So, nothing new and special. A reasonably euphoric/dependence forming opioid with no unexpected effects. I forgot to try with a 1st generation antihistamine but my source used to whack it up with diphenhydramine. They are one of the lucky few who use their body 'like an ashtray' as they termed it. I think a certain European nation will recognize my transliteration of the ashtray remark. To those people I say that in your student towns, people are mailing in OTC (dihydro)codeine so it could potentially turn up in a pure form. But, Ik denk het is een neet zo goude idee. (sorry, I didn't use translation software... I can speak ok but my writing is awful. Gezellig, tot ziens!

Last edited: