• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A safe way to boost poor quality Cocaine!

Mananas

Bluelighter
If you can not get decent Coke, meaning Coke that gives you this amazing euphoria, this could help you out a little bit if you're not the kind of person to be performing Acetone washes, cooking out your Coke and (or not) converting it back to HCL Cocaine, and so on...

(probably some or more or who knows many of you tried this out already, but anyway, here it goes...)

- Buy some Coca tea (Erythroxylum Coca, Mate de Coca), use a needle to make tiny holes in the tea bags and put a bit of Sodium Bicarbonate in the bags (this is what is used in S-America as well to extract the active alkaloids from the Coca leaves), and drink this about a small hour before you start snorting (recommending 2 to 4 bags of tea in one cup depending on what amount of boost you would like it to give you).

Et voila, a natural way - and very easy I think even for people in the USA to buy (online), this tea, since it's very popular and easy to come by as we can just buy it legally over here in every Smartshop literally on practically every street corner - to with notable effects increase your Cocaine rush!

(it will not give you the major euphoria that high quality Coke would give you, but you will definitely feel a very pleasant difference!)

A much more pleasant way, since you are enhancing the effects of the alkaloids present in both products as well as more safe than drinking Caffeine while snorting Coke since, and even if it's not it's not good for your heart, poor quality Coke often has a lot of Caffeine as a cutting agent - but, like I just said, you are boosting the same active compounds this way in a harm reducing way since the Coca tea on it's own is actually very healthy! And the energy boost it gives won't make you feel nervous like Caffeine can do to many people, definitely when it's snorted it will make you nervous already, but not at all with this super relaxing energy boost you get from this tea!

You can see it as what Kratom is to Opioids, but with the difference that Kratom is not an Opioid but Coca Tea is actual Coca in it's natural form containing every active alkaloid that the semi-synthetic end product, HCL Cocaine, contains as well!

(ps: if you're not into Heroin, Kratom can create a mild, very mild simulation of a Snowball...) - all natural if you would leave out the real Coca part!)

(pps: there is one kind of Kratom that is strong beyond believe compared to all other Kratom, tho hard to get because sold out in every Smartshop the minute it's back in stock: the Gold Kratom extract - for some reason this extract is really, really powerful!!!)

(ppps: do you enjoy, just like me, to grow your own psycho-active substances? - I for example have a Coca plant of my own, Weed plants in the summer outside and autoflowers all year long inside, a Peyote cactus, Mimosa Hositilis and Caapi (for making Ayahuasca and extracting my own n,n-DMT, with great succes by now, from the Mimosa Hostilis!), every summer I plant some Poppies to harvest the Opium from, a Magic Mushroom grow kit, and more stuff like this, but anyway; you can, with some years patience (I don't think you can buy a mature Coca plant just like that in the USA, correct me if I'm wrong, otherwise, just by the plant itself) plant your own Coca seeds, easy to buy online even for people from the USA I would imagine, harvest the leaves, make an extract out of them, chew them or make tea from them and add Sodium Bicarbonate, very fun hobby and with a purpose, magical even! - the leaves in Coca tea bags are extracts already by the way!)

Enjoy! :)

search

Last edited:
I thought I would be of more use if I would contribute to ways of boosting, like this for example, a poor Coke high in a safe way than to tell you about how good my drugs are?

ps: my post clearly states it's for persons who don't feel like washing/cleaning their stuff.

So once again, bashing me for nothing, while I'm trying to make an effort to change the perspective of my posts, by taking the focus away from how good my drugs are...

Mananas. Seriously, I thought we weren't going to do stuff like this anymore, but here we go anyway. Issues with the post in question:

- Sourcing of illegal substances

- Synthesis/Extraction of illegal drugs from plant material

- Last but not least, lacking in Harm Reduction value. I'm missing any major points aside from, "Here is Cocaine, you should use Cocaine, try my process".

I thought you had access to non-stop, high octane hard drugs dude. Why are we discussing the harvesting of Cocaine from dubious bags of tea and possessing a "Cocaine Tree".

Mananas, I have noticed a change in your approach in your posts, and it is not going unappreciated.
Some people hold onto things for no reason. And should get over it.
Thank you for the information in this post. The Coke I get is shit I’m sure except every once in a while I get “fire” that gets me feeling really good but I would like to try the method you explained. I don’t know though, is coca tea legal? I live in the US.

^What? Why does everyone think that moderators close threads because of secret grudges toward users? We close threads because the subject matter is often just inappropriate. It's nothing personal, but we also should have to preface every closed thread with an "if you don't mind good sir, I do believe I must regrettably...". We just have to close the thread and move on. I even listed the reasons in my post...

What's the problem Suboxombie? I'm totally prepared to listen and have no issue with your point of view.

And for the record, I was trying to imply that Coca Tea is illegal, because, it contains Cocaine. There was a scandal a while back concerning folks selling a tea from South America that claimed to produce all of the "health benefits" of Cocaine use, with none of the drawbacks. It was called "De-Coca-ized" or some such bullshit. Turns out, the tea was a major hit, until it was taken off the shelves, as they discovered it was loaded with, you guess it, Cocaine.

So, smuggling tea bags, laced with small quantities of Cocaine that could be picked up by any drug dog, only to have the Cocaine re-extracted from the tea bags at a later time just seems like complete nonsense to me.

Keif, that wasn’t towards you. Your post wasn’t there when I started my reply. It was directed to the second poster.

^No worries man. It can be really easy for folks to get worked up and develop emotional grudges here on the forums. I don't think it really has a lot to do with the individual, it's more the fact that communication with solely text is not the way humans are meant to communicate and by doing this, we're depriving each other of the other facets of communication, like inflection, intonation, body language and so on. It's very easy to misconstrue what someone is saying or what their opinion might be and we really don't like hostility between members.

I just thought I would throw that out there. It's much better to talk about what's bothering you with the other person than to make assumptions.

Haha Ok I was being a dick. Either way I don't think there's really a better way to take shit quality coke. If the cuts are shit like levamisole then you are already fucked unless you clean it up.

I'm sorry to hear you take everything I say so personal, Keif, because you are being totally irrational here.

a) The Tea in question is not shady, it's legit and it's not Cocaine - there is a brand out there that sells it in many countries legally. DELISSE.
b) Making an extract is not what I described doing, the leaves in the Coca bags are extracts and this does not mean Cocaine at all, since Cocaine is not Erythroxylum Coca, as the tea itself is, and I did not gave an extraction method, as in: making an extract. - I GAVE a preparation method as in you need this ingredient as all S-Americans do to cook your tea the right way because it gives a better end result, not as in: the end result is now an extract.
c) This is the safest way to boost a Cocaine rush and does work very well, especially with users who don't use every day. It is safer than snorting not properly cleaned/dried Acetone washed Coke yet that method can anyone explain here and don't get shit from you, I simply did nothing more or less than give you the safest way to boost a Coke rush, and you start bitching again.

Really, I might be pathetic at times and severely, but at least I know I can be - you just think you are the man but actually you are twice as pathetic, you really need to get a good girl in bed maybe or something, cause you are acting out about issues and you are acting them out on me, but your clearly totally irrational, false and none-relevant reasoning towards this post give away that you are acting out about me and some other stuff, but not about this post dude, get of my back and let me be.

Stop needing someone to put down to feel up about yourself, you are putting yourself down in the process and nothing else, just that.

^ mananas man come on, this thread blatantly violates several of this forum's guidelines
we follow them to avoid BL being shut down, you put this whole community at risk when you post shit like this

and baiting exhausted mods who are desperately bilge-ing out all the crap people dump onto this barely functioning vessel is really counter-productive.
please change your tune and sort this stuff out or i will close this thread with my new found powers