• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A question regarding promethezine. I wish to understand the dosage better.

Damien_Ominus

Greenlighter
16oz promethazine codiene cough syrup. 5mg phenylalanine ? lol 6.25mg prometh 10mg codiene per tea spoon. Qualitest manufactured, Too my chagrin.
I'm not a noob really. Dame has experimented with a lot of things since the age 12 he's wondering what would potentially 200mg have a person, Just from someones experience even I know it's impossible to say exact what happens.
Dame took 4oz is able to type. Wants to increase dosage. As his opiate tolerance, Actually all his tolerance are very high. Is Dame in much risk of delirium by taking say another ounce ?
I do so apologize if this wrong thread or I didn't syntax properly. Literally just registered and although I read the rules I kinda skimmed through.
Thanks for any help anyone. Hope all is well and safe and by all means ask me a question too, Well versed :)
The extra ounce would compile to these dosages 300mg or so codeine 200mg prometh.

Last edited:
Od - > BDD
Please edit your post to I instead of Dame and just delete the 'a stork dropped off..'

Thanks for the input. Use Dame because real life I use it commonly, Its a nickname. Take care !

I acquired 16oz promethazine codeine cough syrup. 5mg phenylalanine ? lol 6.25mg prometh 10mg codiene per tea spoon. Qualitest manufactured, Too my chagrin.
I'm not a noob experimented with a lot of things since the age 12 wondering what would potentially 200mg have a person, Just from someones experience even I know it's impossible to say exact what happens.
took 4oz and I'm functional to type. Want to increase dosage. opiate tolerance, Actually all tolerances are very high. Am I in much risk of delirium by taking say another ounce ?
I do so apologize if this wrong thread or I didn't syntax properly. Literally just registered and although I read the rules I kinda skimmed through.
Thanks for any help anyone. Hope all is well and safe and by all means ask me a question too, Well versed :)
The extra ounce would compile to these dosages 300mg or so codeine 200mg prometh.

That amount of promethazine would affect the codeine high a bit by affecting metabolism and blocking postsynaptic dopamine D2 receptors, which you want relatively untouched for the narcotic's rewarding effect. That and combining sedatives at high dosages - since promethazine basically functions as a weak phenothiazine antipsychotic - especially at that dosage range. I wouldn't think there is a risk of delirium really just from that phenergan dose.

I don't think you'll suffer from any delirium until you hit the 10oz mark (personally). Also, phenylalanine is an amino acid that potentiates codeine in case you were wondering.

Personally I think lean/syrup is terrible for people who have an opiate tolerance because of all the promethazine, which as the person above said will block the metabolism and dopamine receptors (the latter of which I didn't know, so thanks).

Don't worry about delirium, though, I think you need 500mg or something

GirlWithBlueHair

Thanks for explaining that in a way I can understand. I've noticed lately, Having this large amount, The synergistic effect of high doses of these well it's not so much a high for me anymore, more of a calm down. 4-5 ounces only providing a calming down. Time to move on and leave the cough syrups for the rappers. This is something that I did at a young age. Got the large amount wanted to do an ode to the past and all I got was sleepy.

Last edited:
Thank you isaaccain
, I was curious. I had been under the assumption it was actually a stimulant. And you are correct in your thought. I'm more of a oxycodone/oxymorphone kinda guy when I do indulge in opiates. I got 16 ounces, A lot here and I got it for free, Can't argue with that price. Did this stuff when I was a teen and it had an effect pleasant memories associated with it, Kind of like a trip down memory lane. But lean/syrup unless tussonex or tylox, Leave it to the birds. You won't get anything if you have a tolerance to potent opiates. I really appreciate the time guys, I am a noob on the site. But by no means new to the highs :)

Last edited: