• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A Question About Heroin #3

QuasiPuppet

Greenlighter
I have obtained some Heroin #3, from Europe. Here in the U.S., we are used to #4 heroin, which easily dissolves in water. From what I have read #3 needs an acid added to make it dissolve, and ready to be injected. I have obtained some Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) .

I would like to know the ratio of Ascorbic Acid to Heroin #3 as to dissolve in water for injecting.

Thank you.

just a smidge.

you can start with the amount of say a pea / couple matchheads , mix , heat your solution , it should turn clear , if it doesn't add a little more ascorbic and repeat.

there is no standard ratio , the more pure your dope is the more acid you will need to convert the base to soluble salt form.

i'd guess I use perhaps a 100-150 mg of ascorbic for 1/3 to 1/2 a 0.1 bag If you use too much it will hurt your veins , best is to not use too much water so you can buffer your solution after dissolving your dope.

anyways did I mention heat is a very important part of the process?

You should mix some vit C with water then filter after mixing and use the filtered water to mix the H as it will be a vit C solution. It should work pretty well. It also doesn't take much heat to get it to mix, but definitely some.