• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVP anyone heard of it?

The treatment as a child 10 years with ritalin and amphetamines finally made me psychotic and severly depressed.
I think the brain can repaire some damage,but if to severe and now i am 32,there is no way without meds.

Only 100 or 50 mg of 3 mmc (I take now almost 1 gramm a day!) and a little alpha pvp or phenmetrazine?

If you are severly depressed you are only making things worse by consuming large doses of different RCs daily. You need to take a long break from these drugs if you want to get better.
I highly suggest to see a doctor about this and cut all use of these Dopamine/Serotonine-affecting substances. You are trying to fight fire with napalm here which is highly contraproductive.

I hope you get better, good luck.

If you are severly depressed you are only making things worse by consuming large doses of different RCs daily. You need to take a long break from these drugs if you want to get better.
I highly suggest to see a doctor about this and cut all use of these Dopamine/Serotonine-affecting substances. You are trying to fight fire with napalm here which is highly contraproductive.

I hope you get better, good luck.

Seriously, No Joke. Everything in moderation. The RC market has created a cheap way for a lot of people with addictive personalities to get wild at cheap prices. Its a little scary :(

Yes addictive personalities on fire with these PVs. To hell with it. Hit that shit

^Damn straight. I had done plenty of amphetamine (adderall form) and numerous batches of street meth along with numerous RC amphetamines and cathinones, but a-PVP seriously was at least 3 levels of ball game above anything else I had used. With the exception of some minor stimulation I can't even get high on meth anymore after having delved heavily into a-PVP in the past. I wont lie, I have dug up old foils with amber-juice on them to finish off once I run out of my stash.

I've had some success with training myself while sober, to handle the paranoia much better while high. Kind of in a pavlovian way. Benzos help. Not staying up for more than 48 helps too. Once you hit that 2 day mark, anything goes really. But if you keep it under 48 hours of awake time, you can "Study" your surroundings while sober, so that when you are tweaking on the stuff you are much more calm, less worried about any auditory hallucinations etc. I've even found that training yourself to deal with the paranoia reduces the paranoia and its respective side-effects greatly; & and makes the drug much more of an enjoyable experience. Seriously though, have some Seroquel or benzos handy and make it a point not to go past 48 hours of awake time. Do that and you can actually enjoy the drug.

-Taking it orally definitely worked well, but only if thats the first ROA of the day. Don't bother vaping and then trying to get pleasure from an oral dose.
-Nasal destroys your septum like Thor's Hammer and would not recommend it to anybody. That said, it's a good ROA for the stimulation and a minor rush, but seems to bring much more paranoia and also makes it basically impossible to sleep without Seroquel or something similar, for a good 6-7 hours. For me at least.
-Vaping is the way to go. And usually I am an advocate of an oil burner pipe. However this stuff will blacken and dirty up your pipe very fast. I find that aluminum foil works perfectly for the stuff. Make a U shape and tilt it so the chemical can slide a bit. Heat it up until it start to bubble and start inhaling as it slides. Don't heat it too long however. You want it to darken and turn amber-colored as slow as possible.
Once it's amber colored you get hardly any effects from vaping and it becomes extremely harsh.

I'll be trying a-PHP very soon and look forward to reporting on that in the a-PHP thread. Shame that PVP is scheduled now, I heard PHP is much shorter lasting in regards to the euphoria. Then again, maybe it's for the best :D

A-pvp is a great stimulant/Cathinone, since the ban in china its very hard to find this RC !

It's far easier to find it than find the better one, i.e. a-PHP, which is a godamn killer. I really miss it...

Btw, after having tried a lot of different Batches of a-PVP, from tiny Crystals to large blue Crystals and finally the White crystalline Version of it, i must say it's hard to say which one is the best when comparing it to a-PHP and MDPV. All of those are great Stims, no, the best ones one can score! I love 'em <3

Plain, good ole Amphetamine is awesome, but the three Pyrovalerone Analogues are the real deal, at least that's what i personally think when it comes to Stimulant Compounds!

Last edited:
There are very few RC's that I have fell in love with.. A-pvp, A-php and Pentedrone are the three i love on the cathinone/stimulant side, but I find A-pvp to be one of the hardest to find since the ban in china.. A-php and Pentedrone were also banned.. Not only did china ban some good RC's they also banned alot of junk one to, but this is just my opinion..

Yeah, they banned a lot, some shitty stuff too, of course (not that bad for me), but it's a damn shame they banned a-PHP, a-PVP, MDPV and Pentedrone, for example. It will make them much harder to find the more time is in between the ban and the actual date ones searching them, i.e. having the intention to buy some of those. As for MDPV it's even worse, as it has been banned in the whole EU too, and so there's not much places it can be produced, hence being made available for one to acquire.

Pentedrone is also not that bad, but not as awesome as a-PHP/a-PVP/MDPV, but perhaps i didn't had the right batch of Pente, who knows? That said, this is an important factor if one does find a compound worthwile or not. I mean i had at least 5 different Batches of a-PVP before i've found the real shit, which was the white crystalline Stuff (mid-sized to tiny Crystals with chunky crystalline powder/salt-like stuff in between) - by far the best one i've ever had - damn euphoric, somewhat more long-lasting than the others i've tried beforehand and it also came with zero no side-effects to it, it was, no exaggeration, pure "bliss" and "fun" that came in the form of white crystals!

I've serioulsly never thought of finding a batch like that, making me completely change my opinion about a-PVP, even making me rate it higher, or at least as good, as MDPV, perhaps also better as a-PHP, which was the best out of those three i had up-to-date, because of it's different, way more rushy onset and the, in contrast to that, more "calm", "easygoing" mindset it does provide. That said, i had "just" the tan powder of a-PHP and heard, the crystal Version of it (there is, afaik tan and white crystalline stuff) should be way better, so i'm now in search of that stuff because i'll see how big the difference in effects actually is, and i hope for a lot of fun if i finally do find it!

Last edited:
I don't think A-pvp will ever be over, just having the right connection is the key, hard to find yes, but never impossible, I have learned where there is a demand for a certain drug, there is always someone taking a risk to supply it, just because it will be illegal world wide soon doesn't mean it's over, also Pentedrone is a really great RC when its in a crystalline or solid Crystal form.. The brown powder or white chulky powder is garbage in my opinion... I think A-pvp, A-php, and Pentedrone are the best when vaped or hot railed but everyone has there own way of consuming..

a-PVP will be next to impossible to find after Jan 1st.....

Its over boys...

C'mon, that's downright BS!

Chems369 said:
I think A-pvp, A-php, and Pentedrone are the best when vaped or hot railed but everyone has there own way of consuming..

Dear heckf***in' Lord of mine, i honestly totally forgot that ROA tbh! I mean isn't vaping MDPV thee ROA of all ROAs one must had to do, even if it's just like for once in a lifetime? Damnnitzshizzniz, for chrissake, i really forgot about to try vaping the Perv... How stupid am i, acutally? Btw, how do i do that? I mean with a Lightbulb, a straw, whatever... pls tell me how it's been made - easiest way - or the most effective, i prefer the latter i think!

Thnkx

Last edited: