• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

A Prayer of sorts.

adelphos

Greenlighter
Abba thank you for the Bluelight. Thank you for all the wounded healers here who's love amazes me. Thank you for giving me this place of understanding. Please ambush everyone here with your love and give us peace. Give us rest. thank you for hearing me, Abba

Nice. :) I am also thankful for Bluelight. Who is Abba? Do you mean the band? Because if so, that's funny.

^ I would suspect it references God being called Abba in the New Testament, it's aramaic for father. But who knows... ;)

I am not one for prayer usually, but I really like how you put this, adelphos. "Being ambushed with love" makes for a great image!

@ Xorkoth Yes that is funny, but tokezu is correct, abba means Father, it is how Jesus taught his disciples to address God. I was overwhelmed the night I wrote that prayer because of the love I see here.

@ tokezu You got it my friend. I got the term "Ambushed by love," from Brennan Manning the writer of the "Ragamuffin Gospel," among other books. I love that phrase because it best describes what has happened to me.

Last edited:
Everyone should have the experience of being ambushed by love! It is delicious.:)

And thank you again for your beautiful words, adelphos.<3