• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs A-PHP BIG ASS Clear Crystals vs. White Powdery/Crystally Product..

Animoe

Bluelighter
So I have experienced the White powder, but still crystal A-PHP quite extensively, and it was awesome. But I recently came into contact with some BIG clear crystals..

I was wondering if someone could explain the difference to me please?

EDIT*

If I crushed up the big ass clear crystals would it be just the same as the powdery crystal stuff?

Look up growing crystals. If the compounds the same there's no difference besides density of crystal so smaller amounts can seem like more because what looks like a small amount of solid Crystal might be more than a big pile of powder both of which can be cut.

Awesome, I'll look it up for sure! Thank you for your response, I appreciate it!

Tacodude brings up a good point about density. So It's always best to use a scale because eyeballing powders alone is too difficult, even more difficult to "see" the weight/density difference between a pile of powder versus a pile of crystals/shards.

Unfortunately, both crystals and powder forms can be impure/cut so there is no clear answer if one form is gonna be better than the other. It honestly varies more vendor to vendor and even moreso batch to batch ime.

I've never had Crystal a-php, but I've had both crystal and powder forms of a-pvp which is similar. Sometimes the crystals were better, sometimes the powder was better.

But, yes, assuming the powder and crystals are both from the exact same quality a-php then the only difference would be the presentation (and weight per volume as tacodude pointed out).

Look up growing crystals. If the compounds the same there's no difference besides density of crystal so smaller amounts can seem like more because what looks like a small amount of solid Crystal might be more than a big pile of powder both of which can be cut.

Exactly

If you crush the big crystal it's just the same as the powder and normally a big crystal will crush into a lot more powder than you think

You found this awesome ? Which ROA and dose ? How did you get rid of the side effects, i.e. stomach issues, nervousness, distracting serotonergic floating feeling ? Did you take it solo ?

For me this compound could only be done safely in very small insufflated doses (1-3mg every 60min and overall maybe 15mg).

Depending on the case large regular crystals may be less likely to be impure since impurities would disrupt the crystal lattice stacking, however this is not always true so it remains hard to really deduce anything that way - furthermore there exist additives that do help make crystals from impure product.

It would be interesting to find out, if anyone else found this product worthwhile, i.e. it enriches the oportunitites you get in life or enhances some activity without taking too much in return (good old trade off). I am astonished, that someone could find this compound nice.

I thought I replied to the earlier question of what I find appealing about it and the answer confuses me just as much as anyone else... I've always had extreme anxieties, panic disorders, insomnia, paranoia etc.. everything that I should obviously stay away from CNS stimulants for.. But for some reason I don't get hardly ANY of the bad feelings associated with stimulant comedown from A-PHP... I have NO idea why. I mean, it gets even weirder because it seems to just kinda mellow me out. I can fall asleep WHILE I'm still feeling the effects, even after a several hour binge of vaping/IVing over 100mgs... Also, I get horrible anxiety from drinking a caffeinated drink!

I have no idea what the chemistry behind this is, but it seems to work differently for me than others I've shared it with. I don't get spracked, while in turn, at the same time others that I've done it with show signs of cocaine/amphetamine use...

Can anyone explain this????

Edit* I can't seem to find a definitive answer on whether this is an illegal substance or not.. all I've seen is that it's uncontrolled (I'm in the US).. Does anyone know the answer to the legality of A-PHP?

i got a gram on the 7th at around 13:00 hours. I have vaped/shot 500mgs as of right now. so 500mgs in something close to 46 hours. I've gotten rest and everything, but for some reason, I've been vaping ALL night on a huge binge and I'm actually tired.... Do any of you smarter people know what the hell is going on?

EDIT* Now I'm hungry. This seems like it's having not so,opposite, reactions to what I think I should be having, but definitely not the effects I expect out of a CNS stimulant.

Last edited:
Maybe as your short term tolerance to the drug increased over the past 46 hours, at first it suppressed sleep/hunger but if you didn't eat or sleep in that long, you'll be way hungrier and sleepier then, say, 8 hours after starting the binge

I thought I replied to the earlier question of what I find appealing about it and the answer confuses me just as much as anyone else... I've always had extreme anxieties, panic disorders, insomnia, paranoia etc.. everything that I should obviously stay away from CNS stimulants for.. But for some reason I don't get hardly ANY of the bad feelings associated with stimulant comedown from A-PHP... I have NO idea why. I mean, it gets even weirder because it seems to just kinda mellow me out. I can fall asleep WHILE I'm still feeling the effects, even after a several hour binge of vaping/IVing over 100mgs... Also, I get horrible anxiety from drinking a caffeinated drink!

I have no idea what the chemistry behind this is, but it seems to work differently for me than others I've shared it with. I don't get spracked, while in turn, at the same time others that I've done it with show signs of cocaine/amphetamine use...

Can anyone explain this????

Edit* I can't seem to find a definitive answer on whether this is an illegal substance or not.. all I've seen is that it's uncontrolled (I'm in the US).. Does anyone know the answer to the legality of A-PHP?

I guess then either one of us had a shit batch or another substance (mine was not worthwhile opposed to MDPV for instance). Perhaps you had MDPV, because that one CAN be worthwhile in my experience.

Noone knows unless it's lab tested, playa. Who's to say another euphoric cathinone, perhaps cut with the 'holy grail' of mdpv, or perhaps sharing certain impurities, etc couldn't allow one to catch a glimpse of that euphoria, keeping one coming back for more. I personally tried mdpv, tan batch wite batch, shite batch.. Whatever.. It's really not that great. It reminded me of all the things I used to look out for in a bag of meth that caused 'euphoria' in lieu of functionality. Yes, that all-to-present, all-encompassing, yet entirely synthetic 'brand' of euphoria. Fuck that stuff lol

If you already did not like MDPV that much (I only used it functionally, i.e. to get work done or rarely sexually in low doses), then a-php should be total waste for you. :D

My a-php is very large brownish-white crystals and smells like sweaty socks :D Have not tried it yet, but here where i live theres only crystals and no one wants any powder (people think powder is weaker than crystal). Is the brownish color a sign of some sort of impurity or is it suppose to be like this?

^LOL. So its bomb or not? The brown could be impurities or it could be something added, even maybe one major impurities that discolors it despite major cut added etc or it could be the bombest stuff ever. Prolly best to stay away if it smells like sweaty socks o_O lol

^I already have it so maybe i give it a try someday, don't wanna throw it away. The smell is very mild and noticeable only if i sniff nose half in the baggie, it does not "jump" at your face like, for example, amphetamine smell. But the color is weird, tan. I remember the tan peevee, what a fuzz it was when there was tan peevee, i did not try it but i heard it was awesome.

So, i tried that tan a-php crystals and they were really good and pleasurable. I took first an allergy test, 10mg snorting and waited about 3hours, slight stimulation, very mild. Then took 23mg iv, and boom! Very intense rush, nice euphoria and smooth stimulation. Then i did not take anymore and saved the rest.

Please note, i use mostly a-pvp and i like pretty big doses (20-35mg per hit) so php was piece of cake compared to pvp,for me. I do not recommend taking bigger doses to anyone whos not familiar with the effects and know their limits.

Great post Isavela... I had 5g of the lights tan crystal powder, and took most orally, very little vaped, and a miniscule amount iv... Not sure of doses, I have no scale, but the smallest amount iv'd was euphoria of the highest order, compared to other roa... I also iv'd a mix of morphine, NEH, and the a-php, along with oral zolpidem.... All in all an exhilarating experience...

I advise EVERYONE to avoid doing this... Eyeballing RC's, and injecting them is not something anyone should do... If you do decide to push your luck, at the very least, use proper harm reduction practices.. So stay safe, and keep ya head In the clouds ppl, PEACE!!!

I've come across large white opaque crystals and the smaller brown crystals. Personally I enjoy the brown more.

For whatever reason, it produces more euphoria and feels a bit smoother, almost paradoxically sedating at higher doses. The white batch has An edginess accompanying it and more peripheral side effects.

I think a-php is underrated. It doesn't beat mdpv, but I enjoy the characteristics a-php induces. Just like mdpv, it's a learned high. The first initial doses are somewhat anxiety provoking and uncomfortable, but once you ease into it, it's a beautiful thing.