• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants A-PHIP report

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Okay guys, my friend got a batch in mail. He's coming over in 30 mins. It's pure stuff, I will do good I shot of it and report here.
I have done MDPV, A-PPP, A-PVP, A-PhPP, A-PHP and MD-PHP and many other similiar ones. Friend told that it's kinda like PhP, one of my favorites.
I will write down the report here.

Okay guys, my friend got a batch in mail. He's coming over in 30 mins. It's pure stuff, I will do good I shot of it and report here.
I have done MDPV, A-PPP, A-PVP, A-PhPP, A-PHP and MD-PHP and many other similiar ones. Friend told that it's kinda like PhP, one of my favorites.
I will write down the report here.

Ive heard a-phip was better than a-php. Not sure if this true but ive been curious about it. Let us know what its like as there are few reports.

Also ignore my roast of you in that social forum. We are all friends here in the real part of this site: the drug forum. We all have a common goal. There's no drama over here.

Dude, I know. I shit talk for fun here. Don't worry about it. I do it over the top for a reason.
Life is a comedy.

Okay, so i just shot up good some.
I don't know.
My heart is racing.

not od, but i can't focus really im too pumped up. If i got into fight rightnow if i dont get heart attack id kill probably.
this thing works on adrenaline and noradrenaline.
i have to breath really heavily. have to breathe.
can't properly form sentences.

What was the dose?

Probably should have smoked it first to see if it was even euphoric.

Some of these cathinones are likely anxiety attacks in powder form. 4f-php felt purely adrenergic, all you can think of is when will this shit wear off?

Why dont you wait for an hour or two to see just where the high is going before IVing more? I have seen only 1 other report on this and it was insufflated. Do you have any idea of the quantity you've injected so far? I dont mean to bring you down or anything, just genuinely concerned for your wellbeing. Be safe.

just did a little more.
How are you doing now? I hope you're safe. That comment about not eyeballing the doses has me concerned about your wellbeing. Do me a favor and post when you see this message. I know that I'm probably just really high and worrying for nothing, but I'll still sleep better knowing nothing catastrophic happened to you tonight...

Why dont you wait for an hour or two to see just where the high is going before IVing more? I have seen only 1 other report on this and it was insufflated. Do you have any idea of the quantity you've injected so far? I dont mean to bring you down or anything, just genuinely concerned for your wellbeing. Be safe.
I think I did around 150mgs of it. Or 200mgs. First shot was like 50-70mgs it was the big one.
Did some quality A-PVP later on.

Insane I got my first tan off white batch and just been vaping on it. But def went to far pains in body don’t feel so hot

Insane I got my first tan off white batch and just been vaping on it. But def went to far pains in body don’t feel so hot

How much did you use?

Also welcome to bluelight!

I was going to get some but i don't really see much good coming out of it. Also the minimum they sell is a gram which puts me at risk for a stimulant binge.

With no tolerance 15-20 vaped properly will get you going if you binge better have a stock pile of benzos… also all the pains and body aches are lack of sleep and posture

Last edited:
But I’m the kinda guy that with smoke able stims I will but 100 mg in there and heat it super slow and take small draws.