• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

a new one!

sparkylEgrl

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, I've been using/browsing bl for a while now but finally joined so I'm saying HALLOOO to everyone in crazy computer land. Does anyone know what dates (I think it is sometime in the next few weeks) the rave in a cave event is taking place? It's supposed to be in Southern Illinois but I haven't heard anything lately...

Welcome to Bluelight sparkylEgrl:) Check the events forum in your area for dates and places:)

chicago_still.jpg

I wish I knew.

WELCOME TO BL! When You're Bored Go To The Lounge For Useless Disscussion!

Sadly yes, but she made me gay....she'd make any man
turn gay...I'm just waiting for the right girl to turn me back!

Dam C. You got more post in here then in the lounge! Welcome to BL sweety. Try the North America Events room for party info. Any hoot, my name's Larr_E. I'm your friendly neighborhood GL pimp. I (along with my wife crystal) pimp out the greenlighters. So until you reach BL status you belong to me. Enjoy your stay here on BL.

Go ahead and rip me a new one BlowMonkey but keep in mind that it was in light hearted fun... ;)

Larr_E said:
Dam C. You got more post in here then in the lounge! Welcome to BL sweety. Try the North America Events room for party info. Any hoot, my name's Larr_E. I'm your friendly neighborhood GL pimp. I (along with my wife crystal) pimp out the greenlighters. So until you reach BL status you belong to me. Enjoy your stay here on BL.

Go ahead and rip me a new one BlowMonkey but keep in mind that it was in light hearted fun... ;)

Im competing with djtall! all my posts are right under hers she even wellcomes ppl twice in here...whore!