• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

If u r gonna IV I suggest at least filter with cotton, but I'd go further and get micron wheel filters.

I have a friend who has been Iving for years- takes her an hour to find a vein with the long needle syringes and u can see her health has suffered greatly. She doesn't filter her shots at all, in case she lost dope in the filtration process, laughs at me when I do it. I don't suggest as that will fuck u up, esp doing it everyday. Dope is pretty mild on the body, doesn't cause damage. It's all the other things associated with prohibition and/or IV use u gotta worry about - strength variation, impurities, infections, shooting into artery, abscesses, etc.

yo get off his dick man. He's iving damn good advice if he's trying too shoot up better to obe safe than sorry. And cotton is a close second too a micron filter IMO.;)

Hey get off my dick, the post origianlly said nothing about shooting up and the OTHER POSTER told him to IV. So yeah. Because just because this is a drug forum dosent mean we just outrightly advocate the use of IV drugs. We need to do all we can to help PREVENT the use of IV drugs at all costs, ask the moderators who do there jobs and i try to help. I was telling him since he can still get off on snorting his dope to keep it that way, the other posted didnt give any type of harm reduction just told him what to do. Thats idiotic and not the point of bluelight, if u disagree read the rules.

Whats so wrong with the information he posted? I think telling the OP to use a cotton for a filter is great advice and harm reduction. To the OP, if you have been lurking for so many years u must have noticed that we don't use SWIM on here and people get verbally raped for using it.

How is telling him to use a cotton good advice? Cotton does fuck all for filtering a correct response would be take the time to get some .2 and maybe .45 micron filters so you can KNOW you have a cleaner shot.. Thats why.. Jeeez..

Hey get off my dick, the post origianlly said nothing about shooting up and the OTHER POSTER told him to IV. So yeah. Because just because this is a drug forum dosent mean we just outrightly advocate the use of IV drugs. We need to do all we can to help PREVENT the use of IV drugs at all costs, ask the moderators who do there jobs and i try to help. I was telling him since he can still get off on snorting his dope to keep it that way, the other posted didnt give any type of harm reduction just told him what to do. Thats idiotic and not the point of bluelight, if u disagree read the rules.

Blue Light is a harm reduction forum. Basically, we explain the negative side effects that can come with risky drug taking (can range anywhere from shooting pills w/o filtering to using inhalants...etc) and basically go over better alternatives with the individual.

When people come up and say "I'm going to do this anyway" or "I don't want to hear warnings, etc" - it is hard to help these people as they are already set on the road they're on.

The best we can do is say "OK, I hope you understand (insert warnings), but if you're going to do this anyway which we don't advise..." before telling people to do things like "just IV it"...:\

I guess my point is people make decisions for themselves, but we aren't here to encourage drug use. We're here to encourage harm reduction; so that if people do resort to using drugs, they do so in the least harmful way possible.

Telling people "shoot that shit, any other route is a waste" is really uncalled for and is not exactly bright advice. Please keep comments like this to yourself.

How is telling him to use a cotton good advice? Cotton does fuck all for filtering a correct response would be take the time to get some .2 and maybe .45 micron filters so you can KNOW you have a cleaner shot.. Thats why.. Jeeez..

Yeah, cottons prevent your needle clogging, that's about it.

All the potentially harmful stuff in a pill, or bacteria, are still in there.

Filtering with a cotton is still a good idea if it's all you have, but you don't want to "just use a cotton" very often.

Plus with micron filters, it's good to pre-filter with cottons so as to prevent them from clogging prematurely.

Overall it's good to have cottons on hand, I still use them occasionally even.

That should be in the Heroin Mega-Thread if you have a search :)
Infact, I think I made a thread asking about that myself.. I'll have a look for you....
Here you go :)

Intranasal heroin no good?

Hello BL, back from lurking and again into the posting. I'll get right down to business.

My cousin got a hold of some heroin, light brownish powder, and snorted it up, carefully, just like one would snort bupe. He gets the drip and taste but no real effect, just a kind of relaxing/tired kind of feeling. No rush, no euphoria. Now my cousins connect is a guy he trusts, but there's always the chance that he's getting ripped off. But my question is, is my cousin snorting it the wrong way? Is there some other route of administration that would be recommended? Any hints and tips?

Also, my cousin has a syringe for IM use. It's in a sealed container, never opened. Would it be of any use to try and IM the dope?

Peace

I guess the obvious question is how good's the dope? If you're not banging it, you're either going to need to snort more, or get better smack. I'd say you get like 40% higher by shooting the dope, then you would by snorting it.

I wouldn't suggest IM'ing it. Can that needle be used for an IV? That'd be the route to go.

Well, the connect said it wasn't the best shit around but it was decent. It's my cus's first experience with the horse. How do i know if the needle can be used for IV? The packaging sais Syringe with needle 2ML, 23G "1 and a quarter" 0.6 x 30mm.

Also the amount snorted was half a "kabbe", and a kabbe i believe is a quarter of a gram.

Eh, unfortunately I'm not an expert with needles. A girl I ride down there with usually handles getting me off. I'm sure somebody will be in here soon with an answer on that, though.

Well, the connect said it wasn't the best shit around but it was decent. It's my cus's first experience with the horse. How do i know if the needle can be used for IV? The packaging sais Syringe with needle 2ML, 23G "1 and a quarter" 0.6 x 30mm.

Also the amount snorted was half a "kabbe", and a kabbe i believe is a quarter of a gram.

i believe 23G is quite a big needle... if you live in sweden i believe the dope there is quite low quality... we get 35% here which is apparantly high for western europe (exept holland and maybe belgium)

snorting dope has a BA of about 50%.... smoking gives far more of a rush and has a higher BA... then IV has nearly 100% BA, but i dont think you can use the needle you've got...

can u not buy needles in pharmacy's there?

I am not sure if you can buy needles in the pharm. I don't think so. The needle i have was aquired for the purpose of shooting steroids. So i am not surprised that it might be too big to use for IV.

Anyway, i guess snorting more is the answer then.

Thanks for the help.

Just out of curiosity, is it 100% BA with IM heroin? Or is it generally just a bad idea to IM dope?

^ horrible horrible idea am not even going to give you a dose for that. It can easily cause your leg or arm to be amputated and can cause a shitload of other health problems.

^No, I think it's closer to 90%.. which is still high but IMing anything other than a sterile solution runs a high risk of acquiring an abscess or infection. Read the Case Studies at the top of the forum.. a few people have lost hands and things to IMed/Missed shots.

When is the last time you did Bupe?
That could be your problem if it's been less than 24 hours.

Just out of curiosity, is it 100% BA with IM heroin? Or is it generally just a bad idea to IM dope?

It should be pretty close. It is a bad idea, though, because street drugs are going to have shit in them that your muscles can't break down. It's actually more dangerous than IV, unless you've got some medical-grade Ketamine or opioid ampoules.

That needle is too big for me to suggest IV. So, yeah, sniffing's prob going to be best for your needs. Plugging with a needless syringe is an alternative and would have a higher BA and a quick enough onset that there's supposed to almost be a rush.

Nah, was maybe about a week ago. So that ain't the case. I am feeling the effects now, after snorting about a quarter of a gram. No real rush though. I guess the dope just aint that good.

Ok, i can remove the needle, to shoot it up my ass ;)

How do i go about and do it? Do i need to prepare it just like for IV use? Or just mix with water and shoot it up my ass? I assume its going to come dripping out? Or does it stay in my ass? Never done it, but it does sound alot more safe...

Do i need to add some kind of acid for the brown dope to dissolve in the water? My main worry is that the solution will come out of my ass... should i lay down/do a handstand for it to stay in? ;)

Last edited:
Ok found a guide on plugging after some searching. It does say to use a 10 ML syringe, but mine is only 2 ML, does it work just as good, only that i can get less water in it??