View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

A little worried - MG vasoconstriction

relakit

Bluelighter
I had some Morning Glory seeds that turned out to be weak so I ate 18g maybe. I'm not tripping really. I'm having some leg pain on the back of my legs and started to read up about it and the other stuff in the seeds cause vaoconstriction. My legs hurt on my last trip two days ago also and that was my first time. Should I be worried about how much other shit I ate other than LSA in those 18gs or am I fine? I don't want my dick turning blue.

Why did you create your other thread if you weren't even gonna take the replies into account?

Leg pain is nothing really acute but if it gets out of hand, call someone. 18 grams is a very high dose if you've got potent seeds.

as a token of how bad it can get without serious (lasting) effects, I took 10 hbwr seeds thinking they were the same potency as the last batch I had... I could not get out of bed. the pain was immense. 3-4 seeds is all that was needed with that batch.

although even with the extreme discomfort, I could create the most euphoric feelings just by touching two fingers together.

I think you will be OK. Honest.

Your dose is quite heavy though so this is to be expected.

The problem with vasoconstriction lies with LSA(s) themselves:

• Avoid really high doses of LSA. LSA causes vasoconstriction, which means that your blood vessels get smaller. This results in lower blood circulation to your extremities, like toes and fingers. If the dose is too high, or it is taken too often, this can have a cumulative effect, and your extremities can go numb and even become gangrenous. With reasonable doses spaced apart at least two weeks, this shouldn't be a problem. But this is one reason that it is a good idea to start with a small dose, to make sure that the vasoconstriction isn't bad. If you have high blood pressure, LSA might not be a good idea. And do not take it in combination with other vasoconstrictive compounds like ephedrine and caffeine.
  • also: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=246493

You can consider doing a simple Cold Water Extraction to get rid of the shit that is on the outside of the seeds. FYI its not poison they put on there, they are natural chemicals but they arent good for you either. This only causes nausea though from what I can gather. So its not relevant to your case.

Last edited: