• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

A 'how to' on smoking pot, the East Hastings way.

are you fuckin serious dude?

A) your video is how to SMOKE mj properly

B) then you put out a line of kief n snort it

C) that first cough you sounded like little girl n her first time blowin lines

D) you fuckin blew 3/4 of it on to the ground

i call troll, that is absolutely ridiculous

also isnt E hastings the dope capitol of Canada? sure that isnt H? regardless why waste it

If I need YouTube videos on how to get high then I shouldn't be doing drugs in the first place.

why make a video?

you break it down, put it in a pipe, light it and inhale at the same time, hold for a few seconds and by repeating that process 2-3times..you are high

the guy who made the video needs a girlfriend or a hobby cause you got way too much time on your hands man cause i just taught you how to smoke it in less then 30 seconds

and i didnt een bother to watch your movie cause you dont deserve my view..id rathe give it to "gangnam style"

^^honestly

you should watch it

its a half way decent laugh

specially that cough

n if yall dont feel like wasting a min n half of your life you'll never get back just fast forward to 1:22

Um no... smoking pot the E. Hastings way would involve putting the pot into a needle and shooting it into the last tiny, shitty venule that you have left in your body - probably in your eyeball somewhere...

Um no... smoking pot the E. Hastings way would involve putting the pot into a needle and shooting it into the last tiny, shitty venule that you have left in your body - probably in your eyeball somewhere...
As a Vancouverite, I can confirm that this is correct.

Yeah, Im a Vancouverite too that's why I thought it was an appropriate name, if you've ever hung down E. Hastings youd know.
And yeah its just for entertainment. Nobody is actually going to try this. Btw its a tin of snuff tobacco, meant to be snorted and is so cheap its okay to blow away a pile.