• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

a group of friends all got flashbacks in the same week. how does this work?

yodermstr

Bluelighter
so one of my first reliable acid dealers sold me and 2 friends some 500mcg hits of what we assumed was lsd. anyway the first time I tried this girls stuff it wasn't too intense because we split the hits in half. then later on (maybe a few moths after the first experience) a different friend and I tried the same stuff. the second time I did the acid, the trip lasted about 36 hours and I felt super delusional for about 2 days after. this happened maybe 2-4 months ago. anyway I've had what I thought were flashbacks before but this time it was nothing like what I've had in the past, I felt almost exactly like I did in those 2 days after and the feeling lasted a solid 5 hours. I know for sure that I hadn't taken anything that day and I don't think I had the day before either. now the weird part is that one of the the friends I had tripped with first said he had something similar to a flashback the day before and 2 days after I had mine the friend I tripped with the second time said he felt the same way. sorry for the long post but does anyone know why we all could have had this happen in the same week? there was a slight change in whether but I don't think a little rain could trigger that in 3 people.

collective consciousness bra

anyway, a 36 hour trip cannot be induced by LSD. What you got was probably a DOx chemical.

And this is why we can't have nice things. Too many ignoramuses out there who research and ask questions after the fact. Morons dealing crap and identifying as different substances. Man, drugs are not for kids. And when you croak from taking some research chemical your dealer calls Molly, I can't wait to see your mom on the news fighting for yoder's law. Do yourself and the community a favor, research before you consume, and get yourself a test kit.

Wait, you said 500ug hits? That's DEFINITELY not acid. Even 200ug hits are rare. That's probably an excuse for it to come on a larger blotter.

so say it was one of the DOx chems, would that be able to give me a 5 hour long flashback? or could there be some possible damage somewhere?

A 500 mcg hit sounds like an NBOMe or a potent DOx or related chem... Your 36 hour trip definitely some sort of DOx / psychedelic amphetamine.

It doesn't explain your flashback but you need to get a better source and start testing your drugs because I highly doubt you've been taking 'acid' / LSD. As for 'damage' from a DOx, I'd say it's more likely than from LSD or psilocin etc but probably pretty unlikely unless major overdose occurred. As for damage from NBOMe type chems, who knows, they haven't been around long enough really. They seem to randomly treat some people well and fuck others up to no end.

well DOM in my experience has created flash backs that last hours and alot of people have had the same experience. And the dosage would most likely be around 5mg a tab which is why you experienced what you did while tripping.

'This is just a guess btw'