• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

A friend and bluelighter has passed.

MY condolences to his family, friends and people that know him.

Great words lacey and your all right, you should think of the good values this kid had and all those good times.

RIP bro, hope your in a nicer place than this world that can be so harsh at times.

Hi Purelife and Lacey. It's so sad to read about the death of someone who has become such a good friend to the two of you. It's even worse given he died so young. Be happy that you were lucky enough to have met him, and that your lives were enriched in whatever ways in doing so.

Last edited:
Bast wishes go out to all those he has touched during his time with us. Although I have never met him, I do know PureLife and he was pretty distraught to hear the news.

Im sorry to hear that. I know terrible it feels to loose one since I lost one not to long ago. Im not sure what to say, there arent much words that can help one that just recently lost one but my heart goes out to you and Steve's family.
Im not sure what kind of guy Steve was since I didnt have a chance to talk to him(since Im new) but Im sure that steve would wanted you to try and be strong, think of the good times with him and try to smile. That may sound corny but I believe that and atleast knowing that about my friend helped me somewhat and I hope it helps you aswell!

RIP Steve

Death sucks and we're rarely ever prepared for it. It has touched me many times in recent years.

RIP Steve. May your friends and family find peace with your passing.:|

Lacey, I would appreciate you PM'in me some pics. I just, I go online now, he aint on early on in the morning like he used to. No more phone calls. Just nothing. When I was away I woke up at like 3am and just couldn't sleep. I wish I could just, hold im one more time. He had such a good heart deep down inside, Lacey you know that for sure. Sometimes he was hella drama, but deep down, like I said, such a fucking good guy.

I got a call this morning, at around 5:30am. My friend steve had died.

You guys may have known him as LiquidICE. But to me it was steve, or sometimes we'd call him splattums behind his back :) . He didn't post to much around here as of late, but he was around. I actually met Steve through Bluelight. We weren't the best of friends, but we hung out. I admired him, he was a really good looking guy. Hell, I had a crush on him. He helped me out on more than one occasion. I just don't really know what to say or type. I just needed to get this out of my head.

We love you steve.

-Marc

Holy shit.

I chatted with LiquidICE on AIM a few times: now that I'm in Jersey I wanted to touch base with him. Looks like that's not going to happen.

So long, Steve. See you on the other side.

Fuck... When did this happen? I chilled with him and Lacey a while back... Rest in peace brah.