• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

A friend and bluelighter has passed.

PureLife

Bluelighter
I got a call this morning, at around 5:30am. My friend steve had died.

You guys may have known him as LiquidICE. But to me it was steve, or sometimes we'd call him splattums behind his back :) . He didn't post to much around here as of late, but he was around. I actually met Steve through Bluelight. We weren't the best of friends, but we hung out. I admired him, he was a really good looking guy. Hell, I had a crush on him. He helped me out on more than one occasion. I just don't really know what to say or type. I just needed to get this out of my head.

We love you steve.

-Marc

I'm sure Lacey will chime in with some kind words about steve.

:(

I'm sorry for your lose. Sounds like a great guy. May he RIP

<3

frown.gif

This shits so fucked up, I talked to a couple days ago. Right now nobody knows what happened, or how to get in contact with the family, except for a few people. Even then, I doubt it will be disclosed to the forum for the privacy of the family. RIP.

I'm so sorry for your ( and everyones) loss.
:(
May he Rest In Peace. <3

It's not known at this time as to how he passed. And I'm certainly nopt going to make assumptions to how it happened.

How sad...I'm sorry for the loss felt by family and friends.

Rest in Peace.

"For death begins with life's first breath, And life begins at touch of death."
-J. Oxenham

I'm so sorry for your loss PureLife :(
My sincere condolences to you and his all family and friends <3
<3 R.I.P Steve <3

Sorry to hear this, I have had to deal with greif before as many other have. It's never good but you can always remember him fondly and keep his memory alive inside of you. It's a fact of life that nobody wants to deal with but just know you are not alone many people know where you are at. Again sorry.