• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

A friend and bluelighter has passed.

Every time someone in here passes, it is too close for comfort and feels sad.
It was good that you got close to him to have known him for a bit!
Sorry to hear of your loss of your friend!:(<3:)

I'm sorry for your loss, and to everyone who cared for him. We must accept death as a part of life though, all of us will die eventually. It sucks horribly going through grieving when it comes to losing someone (actually anyone) who understood you on a level that others do not. That's how I felt when I lost my best friend last year. I can smile now though when I think of the good times we had. Hopefully you can do the same, and I wish you luck.

-dp

My condolences to you and his family. No words can ever really help in this kind of situation, but just know that my thoughts are with you. May he find eternal happiness. <3

It's like, i met someone on this website two years ago. Then we become friends off this website. Then they die.

there are never any words that can truly describe how sorry I am for the loss of your friend. I remember seeing his posts. Im so sorry and hope his family can pull through this.

May his soul, and all of the souls of Bluelighters that have departed RIP<3

I'm sorry to hear this PL. :( I hope you and your friend's other friends and family are holding up OK. :(

Aww lord I was waiting to make a thread but I see you beat me to it pure life. S. (pronounced S-dot) ...Steve when you really knew him good. We rode together we copped togethere we got high together we got arrested together we schemed together We propped each other up when we fell over sideways from a nod while watching TV....

He was known to do some shady shit sometimes but he was a real sweetheart. Such a kind shy kid sometimes. he really loved to please people, sometimes he reminded me of a little kid always hoping for approval loving to make ppl happy and then bustin out that big ass grin that always seemed to be on his face. He used to crack me up when we would get high and talk shit. last summer that Shawty Lo joint "dey kno" was always on the radio and theres a part in Ludacris vevrse that goes "you might catch me ïn my robe n my slippers ridin down 85 stuntin in my JX'er , mouth full of swishers im ridin with your sister and six david beckhams or a trunk full of kickers" And we was reallly high on the way home from copping in paterson and he goes "Thats fucked up yo! He shouldnt be talkin about my sister!":D

One time I left him in paterson cuz he was actin a fool so I dropped that ass off right on 4th ave somewhere and made him call a cab haha. One time he nodded out in the bathroom of dunkin donuts on route 20 and the manager almost called the cops cuz he fell asleep on the toilet for a half hour lol. We had some good funny ass times yall. he used to use credit cards that didnt belong to him and buy boost minutes with them and then me and him would drive all over paterson hustling boost minutes at half price or straight tradin them for dope.

I could go on and on....I went to the funeral today and talked to his folks , I had been told he died yesterday morning but it was actually august 1st . IDK why the funeral was this long from his death but I did find out the cause of death officially and I guess yall can just take a guess.

Anyways I aint gonna go on forever Im just thinking out loud.....He was definately my partner in crime for a time and for a while we went out I guess, It was kind of a bonnie and clyde type thing that naturally just ended up with us bein together for a while, it was funny becuz there was so much we did not have in commn like his insane love for the disco biscuits which i thought was just the most retarded sounding music ever and i always made fun of him for his whiteboyness lol...But we got along and made a good team when we was runnin together.even after we did not see each othefor a long time and went sepearate ways I always considered him a friend knowing that for all the shit he might of did that i did not approve of , dopehead stuff that dopeheads do, I still always seen the good in him and how much of a sweet nice kid he was underneath the fucked up drug addicted ness. He mighta not been that well known on here but all of us who knew him IRL I think can say for sure that it was too soon to be his time. Im so sad that a week ago i was talkin to him and today I am typing RIP shit. I feel like it aint real like he is still alive and its just a joke but i kno it aint...It just aint right tho..Thas all I got to say for now...

RIP steve / s-dot
S.jpg

PS - marc Did i ever tell you about how he used to clown on you (not in a bad way) but when you called he would be like "Hey it'th puuuureliiiife!" in his best gay lisp voice And flick his wrist lol. i am gonna miss him...

RIP Steve! I did not know him but it always sucks to hear when someone leaves this earth too early. It hits pretty close to home when it is a fellow bluelighter and makes you think about your actions.

My condolences go out to PureLife, Lacey K and his family.

marc Did i ever tell you about how he used to clown on you (not in a bad way) but when you called he would be like "Hey it'th puuuureliiiife!" in his best gay lisp voice And flick his wrist lol. i am gonna miss him...
Report Post Reply With Quote

Oh that dirty boy.

This is sad news to me. People here on Bluelight seem to be good people, and knowing he was a bluelighter, I'm sad that the world lost a good person. My condolences to everyone involved with his family and friends.

god, he always had a hat on.

yea at the service they had a bunch of his fitteds there. He alwayssss wore that brown one. He had a fitted to match every outfit. The kid knew how to dress I will giv him that much He had that skater kid style that aint my steez so much but when he did he always matched and looked clean. I been thinkin about him every day marc. I miss the kid so much already. I had one of his hats but it is lost now thanks to a angry x boyfriend who was pissed off and stole it from me. :( Id post the pic of me rockin it but i look mad shitty in the photo lol. It was the black and white camo yankees one tho.

his moms said i could come over and get some pictures of him copied so I will Pm you with them when I get them ok?

We definately need to get together and have a lil chill session in honor of our friend S-dot. hit me up when ever you are down 4 it PL.

So sorry to those who knew him... It's terribly sad when we lose people on here..
I hope you can all remember the good things about him and move on in life without forgetting him.
Rest In Peace mate ♥

p.s. Somebody should make a thread in The Shrine.

God damn...this is heartbreaking. I just spoke to him the other week. Heroin keeps taking too many of my friends.

I'm a newb, but just wanted to send out my condolences ... Maybe Steve can be an inspiration for some of us to quit our bad habits ... May he rest in peace.