• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A few questions for some coke professional,

Xn1919

Bluelighter
Okay, we bought some yay and man it is great but we have a few questions on the after effects and comedown.

A few of us who do more have problems with our noses. IT KILLS OUR noses. it feels like someone has put a hot poker in your nose. We have tried to switch sides not using the same nostril to cut down the rawness, used saline wash here and there which helps but does not stop it. I have read that good coke shouldn't burn your nose but I've been around the block and I know good coke when I do it. I know its good, could it be too good? or cut with something? I'm trying to stay away from the noodle so I haven't tried it bang it so I don't need suggestions on that route but does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Now the comedown.

On the comedown, I usually take a Suboxone and a Xanax bar if I got them but I sill cant shake the headache. I'm thinking its blood pressure or maybe sinus? does anyone have any suggestions on the headache?

it is 85%-90% fish scale

I wouldn't consider myself a professional but hate to think about all the thousands I've spent over the years on powder and hard. Good coke shouldn't burn up your nose. God knows what they're cutting it with- that's what is messing you up. For the headaches, if Xanax alone doesn't help try eating something for the comedown and drinking lots of water. Also, you can use ibuprofen or acetaminophen. I've never used subs for a coke comedown but maybe someone else here has and can help with that.

Thanks T, I think its cut myself but this dude swears it isn't. but I told him unless he actually grew it, dried it. and added the chemicals to it. anything can happen before it gets into his hand. anyone else have any ideas?

At less he's a professional analytical chemist he can't possibly know lmao. Everyone always have almost pure street drugs and that's logically Impossible.

800mg ibuprofen seems to be a great and reasonably safe dose. Me and my friends have had great results. (That's generally 4 advil btw, or 1 Rx strength). If its a terrible TERRIBLE headache, put a cool rag on your head under a hat or something. Gotta be sure your temp isn't getting outta whack anyway, so why not?

Unless you're doing an obscene amount (and missing lotsa nutrition and sleep) good stuff shouldn't be too rough for a headache, IMHO.

I like a 2-4mg Xanax dose when the yay's done, but I have a tolerance (my genuine rx is 3x2mg/day) but clonidine is real nice too, esp since it brings BP down. Benzos give me my appetite back, tho some pot would prolly do that too. Try and force yourself to eat something simple and drink a Gatorade or water.

But with really good stuff... my nose never had anything to complain about. I guess the other 10-15% is something real harsh, though I have no idea what they're using now days. Used to just be B12 vitamins in my day, since they added a lil energy and slight euphoria /shrug.

Make sure you're passing urine... dehydration can cause terrible headaches or migraines. If you weren't already doing a stim I'd say take coffee for the headache; as the constriction of the blood vessel alieves the pain. I get those "horrible acid trip" migraines with auras, nausea, light/sound sensitivity followed by ~2 days terrible pain. Only thing that works is a triple strength coffee... narcotics don't touch it.

Last edited: