• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A Few Questions about Oxycodone!!

mdc2512

Bluelighter
Well tomorrow I am getting some 5-325 Percocets. I have some experience with Opiates and experience with a lot of drugs but I don't have a tolerance to Oxycodone. The ones I am getting have been expired for a couple years but stored in a cool dark cabinet so from what I have read I should be fine with that. My questions however are about dosing and taking Promethazine with the Oxycodone to potentiate and reduce nausea. My first question is about re-dosing. I have read mixed feelings on re-dosing and I have seen a lot of people saying that after you take your initial dose that if you take more that you are just wasting your Oxy, is this true? I used to hate the itch but have actually grown to like it but considering I will be in a public place while on the Oxycodone and since they are expired, would taking the Promethazine with the Oxycodone reduce any risk I have of throwing up? Do you also think that this would take away from my itch too and how much would it really potentiate the Oxycodone and how much should I take for lets say a 30mg dose of Oxycodone? Lastly, do you think if I took 100mg of Vyvanse (I know this is a high dose but I know from experience I can handle it) that it would take away from the Oxy high or would it just reduce the chances of me nodding. Sorry this ended up so long I took 100mg of Vyvanse today and just kept typing!! Thanks everyone, god bless and stay safe.

Start low and slow. 10mgs see how that goes and stop when you're fucked up enough. Careful with the APAP in the percs. It'll mess up your liver.
The Phenergan will definitely help with nausea but can make you very sleepy if you're not use to it.
Taking vyvanse with opiates can be very euphoric but very dangerous as well. Opiates slow down your heart and amphs speed it up. Recipe for a heart attack.

Be safe and do your research on opiates. Once you're hooked it's over