• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A few questions about H

1 big line or 3 small bumps of the same quantity?

• Line

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bumps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

swimmed

Greenlighter
My dog was looking on the internet and seen something different then the usual.
Most times tan H that my dog has seen is usually a fine powder, but you can see specks of lighter and darker tan and even black specs I'm guessing some is real and some is a cut. 1. My thought is a pure powder would be a solid color, not speckled correct?
2. Anyways my dog seen some tan that was rock solid and all the same shade. I take it that's more pure?
3. Also when my dog seen very light blue chunks and was told it was "fentanyl", I always thought it was white or clear, its definitely an opiate, but do you think that's fent?
4. If someone was going to snort .2 is it better to do it all, or .05 bumps every 5 minutes?
My theory is spacing out small bumps would make it absorb better in the person's nose.
All insight is appreciated, thank you.

My dog was looking on the internet and seen something different then the usual.
Most times tan H that my dog has seen is usually a fine powder, but you can see specks of lighter and darker tan and even black specs I'm guessing some is real and some is a cut. 1. My thought is a pure powder would be a solid color, not speckled correct?
2. Anyways my dog seen some tan that was rock solid and all the same shade. I take it that's more pure?
3. Also when my dog seen very light blue chunks and was told it was "fentanyl", I always thought it was white or clear, its definitely an opiate, but do you think that's fent?
4. If someone was going to snort .2 is it better to do it all, or .05 bumps every 5 minutes?
My theory is spacing out small bumps would make it absorb better in the person's nose.
All insight is appreciated, thank you.

Your dog would be an amazing pet to have but don't worry, the government isn't after you dude. This is a place to feel safe not go back to 2005 and SWIM. But I don't know what to say.

Tolerance is a huge thing with opioids. And why do you do H? If I wasn't in pain I'd never have touched opioids. You never catch the dragon. But I will address this as a harm reduction question:

1) Do not trust ANYBODY on the internet to identify your drugs. My cousin overdosed on pure black tar and that was 25 years ago. People lace shit all the time. If you don't need opioids. And I mean legitimately for pain, now is the time to walk away. I lost 3 friends over the past 2 years. My best friend died on Fentanyl in a Xanax bar dude. And regardless. Never go by looks man. I have been prescribed Fentanyl patches and it is a nearly see-through substance but in powder form is white or impossible to determine.

2) Again, I won't risk your life over a drug we have no clarity on. If you are addicted, look up your country's testing agencies. They will tell you everything in your drug and most of the time it is free.

3) All these questions are about the looks huh lol? Again, you're playing with fire. Heroin is dirt cheap compared to any legit prescription. So I doubt it would be a Roxicodone 30MG due to the price. I really hope you get your shit tested man.

4) If you need to redose every 5 minutes... bro. This won't end well. My cousin was terrified of needles bur within 2 years was shooting up.

I don't judge anybody or tell them how to live their lives, but it sounds like it is just recreational and if I could add a:

5) Please don't take opioids purely recreationally. If it is for pain, diamorphine is one of the worst options and it sounds like you are unsure it is even pure. Literally almost any other type of opioid or painkiller will help more.

But, for harm reduction purposes and you not giving any information. Start small. I have chronic pain and the hours in between doses are suicide Island. Wish I never touched this stuff. Be safe man and best wishes

We know its you, not your dog. With out knowing quality or tolerance noone can really say, good luck ad be safe

It is for pain, I have no insurance and even when I had ot they looked at me like a seeker even right after the accident with MRI's and all. Bars help alot for sleeping thru the night, but I need pain relief to even get up In the AM. Anyways futurereference thank you.

Holy shit that is evolution. Dogs are doing incredible things nowadays

Well nature gave us a clue, they are God spelled backwards. ;)

Stay safe OP, no words of advice for you But I remember getting some nice brown rock 30 years ago in South Central LA and one day I got light colored and it sucked. With all the fentanyl type drugs it is a different game today.

Your dog would be an amazing pet to have but don't worry, the government isn't after you dude. This is a place to feel safe not go back to 2005 and SWIM. But I don't know what to say.

Tolerance is a huge thing with opioids. And why do you do H? If I wasn't in pain I'd never have touched opioids. You never catch the dragon. But I will address this as a harm reduction question:

1) Do not trust ANYBODY on the internet to identify your drugs. My cousin overdosed on pure black tar and that was 25 years ago. People lace shit all the time. If you don't need opioids. And I mean legitimately for pain, now is the time to walk away. I lost 3 friends over the past 2 years. My best friend died on Fentanyl in a Xanax bar dude. And regardless. Never go by looks man. I have been prescribed Fentanyl patches and it is a nearly see-through substance but in powder form is white or impossible to determine.

2) Again, I won't risk your life over a drug we have no clarity on. If you are addicted, look up your country's testing agencies. They will tell you everything in your drug and most of the time it is free.

3) All these questions are about the looks huh lol? Again, you're playing with fire. Heroin is dirt cheap compared to any legit prescription. So I doubt it would be a Roxicodone 30MG due to the price. I really hope you get your shit tested man.

4) If you need to redose every 5 minutes... bro. This won't end well. My cousin was terrified of needles bur within 2 years was shooting up.

I don't judge anybody or tell them how to live their lives, but it sounds like it is just recreational and if I could add a:

5) Please don't take opioids purely recreationally. If it is for pain, diamorphine is one of the worst options and it sounds like you are unsure it is even pure. Literally almost any other type of opioid or painkiller will help more.

But, for harm reduction purposes and you not giving any information. Start small. I have chronic pain and the hours in between doses are suicide Island. Wish I never touched this stuff. Be safe man and best wishes
I meant to quote you in the first post, sorry for the people you lost, I had a close call smoking fent which I will never do again. Needles are out of the question, it's just like every time I do a line my nose clogs, is that normal? I thought I would go down like blow, this seems to stick and slowly break free and go down.

Well nature gave us a clue, they are God spelled backwards. ;)

Stay safe OP, no words of advice for you But I remember getting some nice brown rock 30 years ago in South Central LA and one day I got light colored and it sucked. With all the fentanyl type drugs it is a different game today.
See I figured the rock is less likely to be tampered with, and I even tried a press and could not get it near that original density, does anyone know if theres some way to repress it like it was originally? I used a 3500lb hydraulic jack and it chunked up but was more like white where it was weak and flakey

I meant to quote you in the first post, sorry for the people you lost, I had a close call smoking fent which I will never do again. Needles are out of the question, it's just like every time I do a line my nose clogs, is that normal? I thought I would go down like blow, this seems to stick and slowly break free and go down.

Honestly bro, I am so terrified of street drugs now. I made a post last night I literally almost killed myself bro and that was just from "pure blow". Man fuck these doctors. Before the government made up this fake crisis, I was on 80MG OC and 40MG Opana with Norco for any breakthru pain.

I had to voluntarily go on Suboxone for damn near 5 years brother. It took a suicide attempt, me waking up with my wrists tied to the bed, and an IV drip in my arm of Morphine to realize I'm not crazy I just can't take the pain.

Please brother, try other doctors. Ask them for MRI's or anything! I only did Heroin once, and it was 2 bags. I can't say how pure it was but that clogged feeling was even worse than coke man 😥

I know you don't know me but I care about you man. Pain makes life bleak man. Really bleak. I'm telling you though man, I know it is cheaper than any alternative, but even pure Diamorphine doesn't help with pain anywhere near as much as even Oxycodone. And the sad truth is man dealers nowadays are okay dealing death. They don't need opium to make Fentanyl and man it is everywhere.

I'm assuming you're in the US because I have a bullet still in my back and they give me 40MG daily. Evil