• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trigger Warning A discussion about censorship in search engines and community protection

That's exactly they point. You can say these places exist but you can't link any of them, or point someone in that direction.
Because you are basically opening yourself up to being scammed or entrapped at that point... We couldn't possibly help out in that situation which is why these discussions don't turn into sourcing. If you wanna learn these things you will need to research more I'm sorry to say Bluelight just isn't the place to learn where to buy whatever.

@drdoom388 cocaine Xanax and MDMA run through the same hands as those that sell fentanyl. I’ve even heard of Ketamine having it. That I don’t doubt.. But LSD no.

And once again why not just test your shit? Simple solution here that doesn’t involve buying RC’s.

-GC

the DEA website warns about "spiked" fentanyl blotter paper... it's not really impossible from what i understand, but nobody is really doing that as far as i can tell from the media. i saw a news story about a fentanyl bust and there were a ton of bags of shrooms in the pictures they showed of siezed drugs.. maybe some of the fent could get on a scale or something if a person isn't careful.

all the stuff you need to test whatever has been linked from people on this site though. maybe some one wants to link them some good test kits to be nice incase the OP runs into something potentially good.

[whittled down to]: This used to be one of the safest places to look up drug advice, so I ask you all here when did we start caring about covering our asses more than saving lives.
I appreciate what you are expressing here.
I've been involved with Bluelight for over 20 years and on staff since 2007 and on the leadership since 2014.
We know why the rule exists and why it won't be changing, as others have explained well already here.
However, drug markets have gotten more dangerous, there's no doubt about that.
Last month I attended a seminar about safe(r) supply, and about how harm reduction needs to address this issue directly.
There was discussion about the brave work of DULF in Canada, where they created a 'compassion club' and distributed prohibited drugs that had been chemically tested and appropriately labelled. As many of you will be aware they have since been arrested, despite their work literally saving lives of those around them who would otherwise have been exposed to a toxic drug market.
So I have some sympathy for the view that without a safe(r) supply, how can people who use drugs keep themselves safe?
However, it will be foolish/negligent to run programs at this level of civil disobedience via a very public internet forum such as Bluelight.
The Bluelight Communities need to limit themselves to what we can do, within the law, to help everyone come to less harm as well as be healthier and more well.
We can do more regarding linking our members to lab testing facilities as well as home testing options.
We can raise awareness about current drug market problems as well as advocate for policy change.
Thank you for raising the question, which continues to be on my mind as well!

I'm going to assume you're being sincere and this question has been on your mind long enough to make an account today.

I feel you on the internet being censored to hell but that's old news. The Internet of the early 2000s is dead and a couple companies in California in the Dining Room with a candle stick are the ones who murdered it.

Blue light is one of the last forums of the old wild west internet and that's because of their hard stance on sourcing. Even when trying to search google for '____________ bluelight' you have to scroll passed like 10 paid google results for scammy treatment centers followed by other inorganic results.

Just be happy that this outlet is here so when do you do eventually score whatever you're looking for that no one you know irl has heard of. That there's at least a half a dozen threads from like 2003-2010 written by some random autists who cover evything from ROAs, trip reports, what to do when you do too much, how to potentiate it and gets all into the nitty gritty chemistry gobblegock that even a guy who barely passed chem for his licking rocks degree can understand.

pls ignore my like 15 edits trying to figure out how to change the text color to something readable lol

3e34022691e67c1596e40a75712d9390f805e17b37ffeda1ea6a097c6c0fc19a_1.jpg

I'm going to assume you're being sincere and this question has been on your mind long enough to make an account today.

I feel you on the internet being censored to hell but that's old news. The Internet of the early 2000s is dead and a couple companies in California in the Dining Room with a candle stick are the ones who murdered it.

Blue light is one of the last forums of the old wild west internet and that's because of their hard stance on sourcing. Even when trying to search google for '____________ bluelight' you have to scroll passed like 10 paid google results for scammy treatment centers followed by other inorganic results.

Just be happy that this outlet is here so when do you do eventually score whatever you're looking for that no one you know irl has heard of. That there's at least a half a dozen threads from like 2003-2010 written by some random autists who cover evything from ROAs, trip reports, what to do when you do too much, how to potentiate it and gets all into the nitty gritty chemistry gobblegock that even a guy who barely passed chem for his licking rocks degree can understand.

pls ignore my like 15 edits trying to figure out how to change the text color to something readable lol

3e34022691e67c1596e40a75712d9390f805e17b37ffeda1ea6a097c6c0fc19a_1.jpg
It was probably 2017 ish all those damn treatment center ads starting popping up right? Maybe a bit before that.

It was probably 2017 ish all those damn treatment center ads starting popping up right? Maybe a bit before that.
Give or take yeah. I was in hs 2010-2014 and I was able to google 'will (insert pill i found on the ground here) get me high" and the tops results would be bluelight and erowid.

Give or take yeah. I was in hs 2010-2014 and I was able to google 'will (insert pill i found on the ground here) get me high" and the tops results would be bluelight and erowid.
I remember the days I graduated in 17 I remember vividly I tried looking something up and I couldn’t find anything anywhere I was so upset and kinda pissed at the gov or whoever is behind that like wtf I’m trying to do research to be safe and now I can’t find it. Fuck it pop it anyways then bl resurfaced shortly after that or something I don’t remember exactly but yes the good old days

I remember the days I graduated in 17 I remember vividly I tried looking something up and I couldn’t find anything anywhere I was so upset and kinda pissed at the gov or whoever is behind that like wtf I’m trying to do research to be safe and now I can’t find it. Fuck it pop it anyways then bl resurfaced shortly after that or something I don’t remember exactly but yes the good old days. Also not being able to spend your late teens e
that sounds terrible. I think its a right of passage to be in hs and google "can i mix ____ with _____" read like 10 bluelight posts advising against it then doing it anyways because you're 15 and know more than everyone.

Also 2017 sounds about right because that's when the fda told endo to stop producing opanas lol

that sounds terrible. I think its a right of passage to be in hs and google "can i mix ____ with _____" read like 10 bluelight posts advising against it then doing it anyways because you're 15 and know more than everyone.

Also 2017 sounds about right because that's when the fda told endo to stop producing opanas

opanas were before me 2017 I was just getting into the harder stuff and ALOT of acid basically anything I could get just seemed so counter productive to take all that Info down glad we still have bl or I’d have no idea what these random muscle relaxers I got would do

Lol opanas were the final push for me to start looking for dope. I've been off heroin and any opiate harder than a perc since like 2015 and my hard rule has been no dillys and no opana. (Knock on wood) has served me pretty well I'm sure going at 19 and only shooting up for like 5 months before that helps too.

Knew I came far when I was tweaking and someone shot up in front of me and offered some and I turned it down without hesitating

Lol opanas were the final push for me to start looking for dope. I've been off heroin and any opiate harder than a perc since like 2015 and my hard rule has been no dillys and no opana. (Knock on wood) has served me pretty well I'm sure going at 19 and only shooting up for like 5 months before that helps too.

Knew I came far when I was tweaking and someone shot up in front of me and offered some and I turned it down without hesitating
Good for you bro dope is the one drug I told my self I would never do and I e stuck with I just do everything else 😂 are you in addiction to anything rn?

The Internet has been corporatized and censorship is real. Unless you know alternative sources of info, you're playing their game now. It got much, much worse during COVID. Everyone supported shutting up "antivax" info but in their blind stupidity they failed to realize they were enabling the infrastructure for all kinds of censorship.

You either support freedom for all or nobody will have it.

The golden age of the internet is over.

The Internet has been corporatized and censorship is real. Unless you know alternative sources of info, you're playing their game now. It got much, much worse during COVID. Everyone supported shutting up "antivax" info but in their blind stupidity they failed to realize they were enabling the infrastructure for all kinds of censorship.

You either support freedom for all or nobody will have it.

The golden age of the internet is over.
Couldn’t have said it better we’ll put

Good for you bro dope is the one drug I told my self I would never do and I e stuck with I just do everything else 😂 are you in addiction to anything rn?
I've definitely gotten pretty close to falling into other substances since rehab for sure. But when push came to shove I've been able to get myself together and stop.

Mainly because my urge to prove all the people who said "the only way forward is 100% abstinence from all substances" wrong is stronger than my urge to get high lol. Along with some healthy vanity that makes the thought of looking like a gutter junkie again not worth any high lol.