• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trigger Warning A discussion about censorship in search engines and community protection

drdoom388

Greenlighter
So I would like to premise this by saying that I'm not super clear on the rules here regarding "sourcing" of legal substances, however the topic will partially pertain to responsible drug use as well as the idea of community protection.

To start off my mother contacted me recently having finally quit alcohol after 30 years of severe daily abuse. She remembered that lsd once changed her life and sent her down a path of learning and understanding, and now she asked me to get her a single dose for that same purpose, to help her understand her own personal demons better and move on. I had heard about 1p-lsd and decided that it would be a safe legal alternative, since fentanyl s showing up everywhere now and lsd has become virtually impossible to source from a safe and reliable manufacturer.

It is still legal in the United States to buy 1p-lsd as of this post, however the analog act has made it a grey area. So to my great surprise when I went to purchase some I found that Google, Bing, and even old school search engines like yahoo had censored the results. I can't find a real lab to buy it from.

This brings me to the point of this post. Drug forums, and reddits, and discord servers everywhere are explicitly stating that they will kick you for providing sources to buy legal drugs. Where does this leave many drug users? It leaves us to the same places that we have always been stuck with. Buying back alley shit that may or may not be what you are wanting and could be laced with fentanyl like everything else these days. We have a doctor in the family who works an ER here in the United States. She told me at Thanksgiving that they are finding fentanyl in cocaine, methamphetamine, Adderall, and yes even acid, MDMA, kratom extract, and in one case some not so magic mushrooms.

It seems that I now have to know somebody who knows somebody just to find safe place buy even legal drugs like 1p-lsd.

We used to be a community that protected each other. Things like needle exchange programs have even been censored in search engines (my heroine addict brother told me of how impossible they are to find in most search engines now)

So my question is 2 part.

This used to be one of the safest places to look up drug advice, so I ask you all here when did we start caring about covering our asses more than saving lives.

And lastly where the fuck am I supposed to even ask where the fuck to buy some 1p-lsd in a safe way?

Sorry for the rant.

I feel that there should not be any censorship but then where would that leave us?
What can be done?
We censure ourselves iirc idk, though, so.
Just a typed out thought. Guess I'm was triggered..;)
Peace

Let me also amend this to saying I'm not actually asking where to get something I'm making a point, so mods please read the full thing.

I feel that there should not be any censorship but then where would that leave us?
What can be done?
We censure ourselves iirc idk, though, so.
Just a typed out thought. Guess I'm was triggered..;)
Peace
Thank you for not auto striking the content. At least we can still talk about it

The problem is that fentanyl adulteration has made using drugs more dangerous than literally ever before. Where can we gather online privately to discuss safe sourcing. The answer is that we can't. The amount of people who have died from this fentanyl epidemic is staggering. We should All be looking at safer legal alternatives like research drugs at this point, and it should never be against a web sites rules to inform people where to buy a legal product. If anything it should be encouraged. Research drugs by their very nature are safer in almost every way. They are pure, they are mostly studied (although some have not been) and they are legal , therefore reducing the risk of theft, bodily harm, and jail time.

The problem is that fentanyl adulteration has made using drugs more dangerous than literally ever before. Where can we gather online privately to discuss safe sourcing. The answer is that we can't. The amount of people who have died from this fentanyl epidemic is staggering. We should All be looking at safer legal alternatives like research drugs at this point, and it should never be against a web sites rules to inform people where to buy a legal product. If anything it should be encouraged. Research drugs by their very nature are safer in almost every way. They are pure, they are mostly studied (although some have not been) and they are legal , therefore reducing the risk of theft, bodily harm, and jail time.
Totally agree the fent situation in the us is out of control pretty sure my ice was cut with it

This brings me to the point of this post. Drug forums, and reddits, and discord servers everywhere are explicitly stating that they will kick you for providing sources to buy legal drugs. Where does this leave many drug users?
And lastly where the fuck am I supposed to even ask where the fuck to buy some 1p-lsd in a safe way?
The policy on Bluelight is crystal clear. We do not discuss where we get our drugs. Bluelight is dedicated to using drugs safely, not buying them; that part is up to you. You will get banned for providing sources. When you signed on to become a member of Bluelight you agreed to this.

We hope you will find Bluelight useful and enjoy your stay, but no talk of sources.

On a personal note,
The policy on Bluelight is crystal clear. We do not discuss where we get our drugs. Bluelight is dedicated to using drugs safely, not buying them; that part is up to you. You will get banned for providing sources. When you signed on to become a member of Bluelight you agreed to this.

We hope you will find Bluelight useful and enjoy your stay, but no talk of sources.
Clearly missed the point of the thread.

The only reason Bluelight has lasted as long as it has is because we don't allow sourcing. Otherwise it would devolve into total scamming and police activity. That said, there are plenty of forums that do, just a matter of finding them. There are plenty of discord servers that allow sourcing. As well, there is the darknet. That is where most people source things nowadays. Keep searching and you'll find what you're looking for.

You also have to remember the idea fentanyl is in every street drug imaginable is media induced fear mongering. You can buy LSD being almost certain it’s without any fent. If you’re really worried use testing reagents or get it lab analyzed. RC’s can be just as dangerous with possible mislabeling.

-GC

At least we can still talk about it
I am someone that is green on getting things and there have been times I wished there was a nice message board where connoisseur's could talk about these things. As with any topic there are pros and cons. Legally it would be a mess. Not sure it is a censor type thing, just flat out not allowed due to rules. I can see the harm reduction in it but I can also see the scammery. BL has always been that way.

Would I like a place to get info? You bet. But for here I think my paranoia would creep up too, didn't source sites have a lot of LEO's peaking in? Or was that at thing of the past? Also so many ways to scam. I guess just like now. But I think it would turn sketch just like every other site that did concentrate on sources. I think I see more cons than pros.

If someone is getting fentanyl in there meth, BL would suggest to test your stuff. (at least some of the more thoughtful people would say that) What if BL had the ability to steer someone in a direction and then that person gets hurt? The opposite end of the argument is what if a person had better info from a site like this?

Just thinking out loud. I have no real opinion other than guessing it is a legal issue.

I am someone that is green on getting things and there have been times I wished there was a nice message board where connoisseur's could talk about these things. As with any topic there are pros and cons. Legally it would be a mess. Not sure it is a censor type thing, just flat out not allowed due to rules. I can see the harm reduction in it but I can also see the scammery. BL has always been that way.

Would I like a place to get info? You bet. But for here I think my paranoia would creep up too, didn't source sites have a lot of LEO's peaking in? Or was that at thing of the past? Also so many ways to scam. I guess just like now. But I think it would turn sketch just like every other site that did concentrate on sources. I think I see more cons than pros.

If someone is getting fentanyl in there meth, BL would suggest to test your stuff. (at least some of the more thoughtful people would say that) What if BL had the ability to steer someone in a direction and then that person gets hurt? The opposite end of the argument is what if a person had better info from a site like this?

Just thinking out loud. I have no real opinion other than guessing it is a legal issue.
Your assumption about why Bluelight has lasted so long is spot on. It's not that Bluelight wants to censor anything, it's all about legality and protection of members.
LEO is still out there and looking for how it's being sold, and by whom. I had a personal friend who was busted by DEA for 1P-LSD a year or so ago.

You also have to remember the idea fentanyl is in every street drug imaginable is media induced fear mongering. You can buy LSD being almost certain it’s without any fent. If you’re really worried use testing reagents or get it lab analyzed. RC’s can be just as dangerous with possible mislabeling.

It's not media bs, it really happens. I just explained how my aunt who is a doctor, has personally witnessed these accidental overdoses at a major metropolitan emergency room. The reason fentanyl is showing up in even places like cocaine and MDMA is that it's so cheap and potent that they use it to make the drug seem like it's strong, as well as to force instant addiction. I myself have even tested a Valium I bought from a trusted source and it tested positive for fentanyl. My guy had to call all of his customers that bought those valium's and Xanax to warn them. Even dealers are scared of this shit, because the law says they would be responsible for the tainted product if it killed somebody.

This post is not about discussing blue lights policies or where to find drugs. it's about discussing how dangerous it is to buy drugs now, as well as the fact that legal products and even drug harm reduction programs suffer from censorship online. Net neutrality was killed and ever since then search engines are fucked. Add the war on drugs and liability scares, and you just can't get the info that might save your life. It's a broad topic, and anyone seeing this topic through the myopic view of this one websites policies is missing the point.

@drdoom388

Maybe you should be asking this question in the Drug Culture sub forum. This is focus sub forum that is is mainly dedicated to using Psychedelic Drugs.

I can clean up and move the current one if you'd like..

This post is not about discussing blue lights policies or where to find drugs. it's about discussing how dangerous it is to buy drugs now, as well as the fact that legal products and even drug harm reduction programs suffer from censorship online. Net neutrality was killed and ever since then search engines are fucked. Add the war on drugs and liability scares, and you just can't get the info that might save your life. It's a broad topic, and anyone seeing this topic through the myopic view of this one websites policies is missing the point.
You asked us directly when covering our ass became more important than keeping people safe, etc. I think everyone is just explaining why this website operates that way... You're on bluelight so people are gonna speak with that frame in mind. The same things that are true for Bluelight are probably true for other websites and forums. Like I said there are still plenty of places on the Internet that don't operate with this point of reference.

people here can tell you where to get test kits to test if it's real lsd... also you could get a fentanyl kit to test it for fentanyl added as well...

sourcing is sketchy cause vendors could run out of stuff and replace what you think you are buying with some thing else, so people here can never really know for sure,.. and the internet shuts stuff down like everyone else is saying.

Maybe your mother should try microdose shrooms or even trying an average to lower sized dose to trip if she's tried lsd when she was younger... a lot of areas in the world will allow people to just get shroom spores sent to their house and they are pretty easy to grow.. i think i can link http://shroomery.org they have a bunch of different methods to grow shrooms on there if you are interested.... growing shrooms isn't really legal in most places, but everything a person needs to grow them is.

@drdoom388

Maybe you should be asking this question in the Drug Culture sub forum. This is focus sub forum that is is mainly dedicated to using Pshychedelic Drugs.

I can clean up and move the current one if you'd like..

You asked us directly when covering our ass became more important than keeping people safe, etc. I think everyone is just explaining why this website operates that way... You're on bluelight so people are gonna speak with that frame in mind. The same things that are true for Bluelight are probably true for other websites and forums. Like I said there are still plenty of places on the Internet that don't operate with this point of reference.
That's exactly they point. You can say these places exist but you can't link any of them, or point someone in that direction.