• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trigger Warning A discussion about censorship in search engines and community protection

I've definitely gotten pretty close to falling into other substances since rehab for sure. But when push came to shove I've been able to get myself together and stop.

Mainly because my urge to prove all the people who said "the only way forward is 100% abstinence from all substances" wrong is stronger than my urge to get high lol. Along with some healthy vanity that makes the thought of looking like a gutter junkie again not worth any high lol.
That’s awesome dude I was doing good for like the last 3 months and tuck up and bought some meth but I’m telling myself this bag and that’s it I was able to do it and stop 4 years ago so why not now

That’s awesome dude I was doing good for like the last 3 months and tuck up and bought some meth but I’m telling myself this bag and that’s it I was able to do it and stop 4 years ago so why not now
Lol broooo literally same boat. Meth is the like the one thing that sneaks up on me. My rule after the bender that involved watching someone shoot up was "when in rome" as i won't buy it but if I'm around someone and I'm offered some ill take it lol.

I've broken that rule a few times but my rationalization is I've always been able to randomly buy a g like 3 times a year without much issue.

In the past 3 months I've copped a anywhere between a g to a teener every 2 weeks and went through it over the course of 2 weekends. Luckily I don't have a plug just a fuck buddy who middle man's it so I just told him to leave me on read next time I ask him to hit up his guy lol.

Lol broooo literally same boat. Meth is the like the one thing that sneaks up on me. My rule after the bender that involved watching someone shoot up was "when in rome" as i won't buy it but if I'm around someone and I'm offered some ill take it lol.

I've broken that rule a few times but my rationalization is I've always been able to randomly buy a g like 3 times a year without much issue.

In the past 3 months I've copped a anywhere between a g to a teener every 2 weeks and went through it over the course of 2 weekends. Luckily I don't have a plug just a fuck buddy who middle man's it so I just told him to leave me on read next time I ask him to hit up his guy lol.
That’s what’s up unfortunately I have a plug and he only sells 8 balls I honestly might do a little more and just throw the shit away

That’s what’s up unfortunately I have a plug and he only sells 8 balls I honestly might do a little more and just throw the shit away
Being able to throw out the rest of a bag during some post nut clarity after being a gross meth goblin for 24 hours was another reason I never worried lol.

Lately I havent been able to act on it tho lol. Which was the redflag I needed to tell my buddy not to middleman for me for awhile lol.

Man I hate a "I only do balls" ass plug. Like I will come to you even bring my own bag and scale and tip you for weighing it out lmfao.

Being able to throw out the rest of a bag during some post nut clarity after being a gross meth goblin for 24 hours was another reason I never worried lol. Lately I've been able to act on it tho lol.

Man I hate a "I only do balls" ass plug. Like I will come to you even bring my own bag and scale and tip you for weighing it out lmfao.
yeah throwing it out will be tough for sure you got discord by chance?

Love it.
Yeah I do agree that censorship has its place within BL specially the linking. I about loose my shit when I see a random link. 😆 That's a me thing, so it's all good.
A little effort can go a long way. I'm sure you will figure it out you seem the determined sort. ;)
Peace and hopes are high.
J

I wonder if anyone out there has laid fent on blotter
Supposedly, a lot of times the police get false positives. Users here tend smoke or shoot that stuff so a blotter seems pointless. But supposedly

All the reddit subs i used to get info from shut down but i found just searching the name of my vendor I can find where discussion is happening, not much help if you don't already know the name of a vendor. I bought like 500 hits of 1p so my I don't need info on that ever again, but you know what, I maintain friendships with people in scene, so even if i was totally out of the loop one or two private message Is all it takes. Make friends instead of showing up on a message board with 8 posts and complaining no one will hook you up with droogs.
Just don't PM me I can't help u