• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids A better/longer-lasting Hydrocodone "type" Prescription?

Say,

What's a "basic" breakdown difference between: Hydrocodone V.S. Oxycodone V.S. Oxycontin? - (Wait, nevermind, google says they are both the same drug).

Well, that said LOL, what's the difference between Hydrocodone & Oxy's?

Thanks all, much appreciated for all the great feedback & input!

Cheers,
-Panda

Say,

What's a "basic" breakdown difference between: Hydrocodone V.S. Oxycodone V.S. Oxycontin? - (Wait, nevermind, google says they are both the same drug).

Well, that said LOL, what's the difference between Hydrocodone & Oxy's?

Thanks all, much appreciated for all the great feedback & input!

Cheers,
-Panda

Oxycodone is roughly twice the potency of Hydrocodone, thats the only difference between them.

Hey Robi, thanks for the quick response.

Yeah, addiction is rough, but I'm still interested in finding something similar for sporadic use - not an everyday thing. I plan on using it just like I did with the Hydrocodone's - 3 or 4 days a week for work, where it LITERALLY made me sharp as a razor - I mean when I say I was on top of my game, I WAS ON TOP OF MY GAME, LOL!

Any suggestions would still be welcome, and once again I really appreciate your prompt response my dude, thank you for such a warm welcome.

Cheers,
-Panda
If you go taking opiates 3-4 days a week you're going to for sure have yourself a nice little opiate addiction. Most of the reasons you stated for liking the hydro's are pretty much all the reasons I wound up getting addicted to opiates myself.

I "think" I tried that yearsssszz ago, but not 100% on that one.

Isn't it just some weak Psychiatric medication, or no?

-Cheers
Its synthetic opiate that Works on serotonin too (danger to mix with anything mdma Like).. some love it some spit on it. But its long acting and gets you high. Some say that its good to "stack" them (take 50-100mg hour after hour) you should not eat more then 400mg/seazure Alert...

I love it personaly... Seratonin boost is Great for Work and life in general :s and if you want to nod mode, smoke some weed 🤘🤘❤️❤️

Although, this is a synthetic, levorphanol, is actually a synthetic opioid that feels like one of the semi-synthetics, specifically hydrocodone. I've only had experience with it a handful of times way back in 2000.

The best are always gonna be morphine and its ester salts (heroin, desomorphine, nicomorphine). Next best are the semi-synthetics (oxy/hydro-codone/morphone) but the synthetics are shit (most, including fentanyl). However, levorphanol is actually a good one. It felt like a long-lasting hydrocodone. There is a longer delay in onset (I can start to feel hydrocodone in 20 minutes, with levorphanol it's closer to 30-40 minutes).

EDIT: Levorphanol, turns out, is actually a semi-synthetic opioid. Just more of a distant relative of morphine and codeine. This explains why it felt good.

Last edited: