EMD _ Tekno trak's _

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
How bout posting your favorite Tekno track. Being a big fan of the free party scene. And with early encounters with Spiral Tribe and Curley among other's.

4-Curley (RIP)

Before noon and it is good. So I add this to thread. Don't even got any chemical's in me, yet. Well I am chemical, so no added ones.

All techno music belongs to the Techno Viking...did you ask for his permission to post?? 🧐

😆

All techno music belongs to the Techno Viking...did you ask for his permission to post?? 🧐

😆
Permisssion are you kidding, permission. Lol

This is about Tekno not Techno. Fuk Techno by all means.
The surch engine generated no equivalent thread's. If you have any question about the diff between Tekno and Techno I guess you should use duck duck go.

Not meant offensive but there is a definite diff between Techno and Tekno

I love the polyrhythmic structure and the instrument voicing. I wonder if they are real instruments or synths. Not that it matters in the end, but as a musician I am curious about them. :unsure:

Good stuff !

I love the polyrhythmic structure and the instrument voicing. I wonder if they are real instruments or synths. Not that it matters in the end, but as a musician I am curious about them. :unsure:

Good stuff !
Esoteric/ Curley had a whole unique set up, that is all I know.

Something like the Bug, or the Black Ark of Lee Scratch Perry

Ps Curley used oldskool tools afaik. This is a link to his archive.

https://freeteknomusic.org/mp3-archive/c/curley

Acid is just as bizar with that weird device they use along with the 808 bass. The bubbling sound but this is weirder, more unpredictable.

Coming from Gabber House that was a re leave.

the added instrument was a RB-338

Last edited:
Aha I've found my people. I've got a whole load of tekno/gabber/tribe/acid playlists on soundcloud/YouTube - I'll have to dig 'em out. All from my freeparty days but i still enjoy a good bounce in the kitchen every now n then 😂

@wirdy

That's certainly Tekno I like the Tribal Eastern elements. Acid is also very good with that rebirth RB-338 bubble sound add the 808 or 909 bass. The integrated drummachine that came with it.

To bad I lost the digital replica.

Last edited:
Going from Gabber to Tekno took some adjustment that was for sure. Way more complex musically, and finding the location. This one I heard in a abondened shipyard and onder DJ control its better.