9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK, i never fucked with a needle exchange, just got my shit from a diabetic buddy of mine. and i dont waste my spoons!! even if theyre all bent, i put em back. theyre still functional. :]
That's cool then you got your shit already lined up. Hey, just curious but your friend that's diabetic do they normally use that real tiny needle or the bigger one (like 1/2 inch)? I personally prefer the .5 inch needle for dope, but not sure what diabetics are actually using since there shots are sub-q and not iv.

wusup with the needle exchange in chicago it would be my first time since i moved down here but im scared to death that the cops watch it and when i pull away there gonna follow me and bust me on the way out of there and i still got out of state tags which probably makes it look like ten times worst.

**Phantom beat me to the punch on this one, just disregard this as I'm pretty much repeating what he said in the previous post***
The needle exchange here is legit. The also give you a card that legally lets you carry all the syringes without the cops being able to arrest and prosecute you (as long as you stay in Chicago). Here is a link for their locations for each day.

http://www.anypositivechange.org/slt.html

Last edited:
how much trouble do you get in chicago for possession of something under a gram would it just be probation would u spend anytime in jail

You can spend a couple of months in jail, but probably not much more, if it's your first felony. In Illinois simple posession is a class 4 felony, almost a misdemeanor, and unless you got a pretty decent rap sheet you probably aren't going to the joint over it. You would end up getting probation. In Cook County a lot of the cases get thrown out because the CPD have no reason to pull you over, or search you except for the fact you are white in a predominantly black neighborhood. That is ofcourse unless they see a hand to hand transaction right before their eyes. But getting caught with just a few bags ain't really too big a deal.

I have had like 3 posession cases and I've never been to the joint so hey.

You can spend a couple of months in jail, but probably not much more, if it's your first felony. In Illinois simple posession is a class 4 felony, almost a misdemeanor, and unless you got a pretty decent rap sheet you probably aren't going to the joint over it. You would end up getting probation. In Cook County a lot of the cases get thrown out because the CPD have no reason to pull you over, or search you except for the fact you are white in a predominantly black neighborhood. That is ofcourse unless they see a hand to hand transaction right before their eyes. But getting caught with just a few bags ain't really too big a deal.

I have had like 3 posession cases and I've never been to the joint so hey.

Out of those 3, did any of them get tossed out, or did they follow through on all them?

ya i got a pretty bad rap i got 2 felonys for distribution one for weed and the other for powder i heard the cook county jail is nasty for a white boy because of all the gangs do they just throw you in there with everybody else or do they separate you from the gangs

damn i know in maryland where im coming from a buddy of mine got pinched with a twenty never been in trouble before and got 18 months shit i got less time when i got busted with the two pounds of bud

ya i got a pretty bad rap i got 2 felonys for distribution one for weed and the other for powder i heard the cook county jail is nasty for a white boy because of all the gangs do they just throw you in there with everybody else or do they separate you from the gangs

In cook county they have seperate divisions. Divisions for the violent offenders, the drug charge offenders, non-violent offenders, gang members, non gang members, mentally ill, all kind of shit. I, however have luckily never been in Cook County. I know it's a shithole there's no doubt about that, but what jail isn't. It can be kinda dangerous but you'll live. Ask Chinky, I know he has done a little time in Cook County.

And out of the 3 felonys 1 got thrown out.

that shits so crazy giving somebody a felony for simple possession that just blows my mind that felony shit is why i cant get a job down here ive been invited to like three interviews and after they run my record they shoot me down and my last charge was like 5yrs ago when i was 21

Phantom knows his shit. I actually had no idea, I've only been back in chicago about a year and I haven't had any run-ins with the cops yet (knock on wood)...I did get stopped in stl with a couple rigs and a loaded syringe...they let me go for the rigs, and didn't find the loaded syringe. I have been pulled out of the car and searched so many fucking times but my shit's always put up (except that one time and i learned my lesson) and it was usually male cops so they just never found anything. knock on wood again. and I would assume, like these guys said, that the needle exchange is legit, it would just be fucking wrong to fuck with people there. Like I know some people that were always nervous buying rigs, since they are legal to buy but not legal to carry which is just idiotic in my opinion...i had a friend worried that walgreens would put the cops on him after he left the store or something...i mean i guess it's possible but i just don't see that happening...

ps. thanks for that link i'm gonna check that out

That's cool then you got your shit already lined up. Hey, just curious but your friend that's diabetic do they normally use that real tiny needle or the bigger one (like 1/2 inch)? I personally prefer the .5 inch needle for dope, but not sure what diabetics are actually using since there shots are sub-q and not iv.

**Phantom beat me to the punch on this one, just disregard this as I'm pretty much repeating what he said in the previous post***
The needle exchange here is legit. The also give you a card that legally lets you carry all the syringes without the cops being able to arrest and prosecute you (as long as you stay in Chicago). Here is a link for their locations for each day.

http://www.anypositivechange.org/slt.html

they were 1/2 inch.

cook county is a fucking shithole, if you're not in a gang have fun being a neutron. Get bonded out ASAP.

Also, if any of you try and bang in another state and find yourself in cook county but deep down know you're not real, I'd suggest you don't go claiming anything when youre in there.. you'll have a real bad time. I dont know why but in chicago gangbanging is like a religion. Im sure other people frm the chi can vouch for that

In cook county they have seperate divisions. Divisions for the violent offenders, the drug charge offenders, non-violent offenders, gang members, non gang members, mentally ill, all kind of shit. I, however have luckily never been in Cook County. I know it's a shithole there's no doubt about that, but what jail isn't. It can be kinda dangerous but you'll live. Ask Chinky, I know he has done a little time in Cook County.

And out of the 3 felonys 1 got thrown out.

oh shit chinkys done time in cook county?

ive seen cook county lockup on msnbc and that place looks like hell on earth.

Chinky, how was your time in cook county?

ive only been in chicago for a month i had to move from maryland because i had entirely to many hookups and my life was a 24hr dopeshow and it was becoming a little insane but its been a month and i forgot the misery that comes behind this shit like usual im rdy for another go round

ya i watched that shit to and thats what is kinda keeping me from going on the hunt for the shit where i was from i grew up with everyone and wheeld and deald a long time and was strait with everyone but not knowing anyone in one the biggest county jails in the US is a lil scary

ya i watched that shit to and thats what is kinda keeping me from going on the hunt for the shit where i was from i grew up with everyone and wheeld and deald a long time and was strait with everyone but not knowing anyone in one the biggest county jails in the US is a lil scary

at least your jail isnt run by Joe Arpaio......

Ever heard of Tent City?

ya i be watching all that stuff on tv hes a cocksucker i dont know maybe because im a drug addict but i think they are really hard on people with drug problems i mean jail is not the answer like everybody says u go in harmless and come out hardened i know when i first come out i was ten times more nuts then before i went in the first week i got out i got in like 3 fights and it all stemmed from being in that lifestyle for a year then you come out live that shit

Yea TRM, I seen that shit on msnbc. where everybody locked up is livin outside in big tents and shit..?

I ain't gonna lie cook co. does look hard as a motherfucker though.

Yea TRM, I seen that shit on msnbc. where everybody locked up is livin outside in big tents and shit..?

I ain't gonna lie cook co. does look hard as a motherfucker though.

Yup, and it gets HOT here.

Also, i remember i read in the Phoenix New Times a while back, that an ecstasy "kingpin" selling more E pills than Sammy "the Bull" Gravano, got popped and spent some time in the county jail on Madison Street, not tent city. Allegedely the place was such a living hell, that dude wanted to quit drugs and never do them again, cuz hella inmates were shootin dope round the clock. Heroin is very big in jails and prisons, at least here in AZ. Eventually dude got deported from US and sent to the UK, permanently banned from the US. Upon returning to his homeland, he wrote a book detailing his stay in the Maricopa County Jail.

Ya you know whats crazy is all the illegals they catch they just go drop them back off in mexico i mean thats basically immunity id be a hustling mofo if i knew that was the outcome shit the only thing you got to worry about is getting back across the border which it cant be that hard because obama dont give a shit apparently.

Ya you know whats crazy is all the illegals they catch they just go drop them back off in mexico i mean thats basically immunity id be a hustling mofo if i knew that was the outcome shit the only thing you got to worry about is getting back across the border which it cant be that hard because obama dont give a shit apparently.

they dont just deport you, if youre there for a serious crime your gona do time, regardless of if youre an illegal or not.

Also, trip out on this. http://abouttentcity.com/forum/personal-experiences/be-warned/

^a forum about Tent City.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.