9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BV stop while you can. it can only go somewhere wrong quick like ANYOTHER relationship you have and in the past x 10 fold... IMO, if not enjoy it. i sure haven't been lately due to opiates.... that and the withdrawal. but to be high is nice.

so much respect and proud of you rock monster stay strong. the holidays are coming and with that usually come family, old friend etc so to be able to really enjoy it, everyone with be WINNING so keep up the good work!!!

working on clean day no. 5. through the worst of the wd's. still at times look like a 5'10'' cold turkey, my skin being all bumpy. but i am getting my energy back, and feelin decent! walked to the library, but unfortunately it was closed. oh well, it was very nice to take a walk. its a beautiful day!

@weldermayne: dude you are so right. one can NEVER have enough dope. thats what i hate about it. never satisfied..

R.I.P paul gray from slipknot due to dope... sorry we were all talking about our lives and dope and this beautiful yet dark song came on by slipknot on you tube. live life for today and tomorrow is never promised. happy halloween people... enjoy your DOC and call it a night.

signing off____ :| fantom13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=dt8wZCjvjWk

fantom13, are you by any chance in the Chicago area? Because I am, and the description of those bags you are talking about is exactly what I've been getting lately. If they are the same, I would agree the quality is average dope, but towards the higher end of the quality (if that makes any sense, maybe slightly better than average makes more sense).
mine are in clear plastic baggies with a blue devil stamp with a staple. whiter then that. how is your stuff? mines ok? are those questions valid??? sorry in advance if not.

Speaking of white dope, has anyone noticed a correlation between color of powder dope and what quality you would get? I used to think that the browner the dope was the better (and any white powder was mostly garbage), but lately I've ran into powder that was pretty white in color, but turned out to be pretty good. So, just curious what other people have experienced.

Ive used suboxone in the past, it helped get me off it but id always end up back on dope within a month or two. I know everyone says methadones worse then dope and it should be the very last resort, but I just feel being almost 4 years deep into this shit and not even being 18 that I should just get into a done program ASAP before it gets worse or I start banging again.. I need something thats going to stop me from having to run all the way from rochester to detroit everyday sometimes twice and having to use all my work money then borrow when im broke. Occanisonally my concelour will help me out but Im still sick 2-3 days of the week, I miss alot of school because of it.. With work, school, and dope habit I barely have shit for time as far as my social life go. My "best" friend does dope, all my school friends don't, my "best" friend treats me like shit so do pretty much all my dopehead friends do..
@Tommyboy: Im not completely sure.. I go half the day at a normal highschool for academics then the other half at a technical school for health sciences. This class counts as 3 credits cause its 3 hours long. My academic grades are shit, Cs mainly some times a D and ive failed classes in the past, my grades in health scinces are always As (95%last year). Thing is they changes alot of the rules at the technical school so that attendcance is s30% of your garde, so thats gonna fuck me up. I got a 27 on the act but since my gpa is fucked I dont see my self going to any good colledge.. Probably going to go to community for something health related, mabye EMT or Pharm. Tech.
Blahh this is gonna sound lame/gay as hell but thanks Tommyboy, Blue Valentine, and chinky it means alot to me that someone gives a damn.. Only person I feel like cares about me in my life right now is that girl(Danielle) ive been hooking up with and talking to for the past couple months.

dude with a 27on your act you can get into almost any college you want regardless of your GPA..my suggestion to get away from your friends and get away from dope is going to eastern illinois university..its illinois #1 party school IMO and aive been to all the major colleges here but it also is one of the easier school to get into.. it also had tones of hot girls and decent bars not to mention cheap rent..now its not the biggest campus but thats what makes it great, cause your not walking that far and when your too drunk they got a drunk bus that will drop you off on your street, if now your house and its one of the easiest places to pick up a bitch cause your on a bus, everyone is drunk and all you got to do is offer her after hours with her and her friends at your place and you and your boys asre getting laid..alot of the people that go to EIU come from my area, which this the south/southwest burbs of chicago and although we dont have as much money as the northside, there alot of money in my area so scoopin up a chick with cash is easy although she might be pretty dumb

i wouldnt get on methadone if you want to get and stay clean...people dont like subs and prefer 'done cause the done will get you high and the subs wont (at least they dont for me) but who cares the reson your taking the subs is not to get high...'done Wds are also worse then Dope WDs so finally jumoing off even if you tapered down to say 20mgs is still not fun and not easy...i find when i take subs ots helps with depression associated with dope addicction...meaning when i take a sub i actually feel good and uplifted, almost how one get s a stim effect from a OC..

you make it sound like your a hopeless cause bc you have been using for so long but its the opposite, now is the easiest time to kick the habut bc you got so much goin on...and i gotta say to actually take a successful break, you have to want to stop...if i where you get out of detroit and get away from the dope spots..you would be suprised how much Subs work and how good thye make you feel when you know theres no chance of you getting high cause thre is no scene..normally i wouldnt press getting clean on someone but man your about to graduate and start the best times of you life and really these next 4-5years are your last chances to go balls out with out starting to settle down with a job and actuing like an adult...im just trying to give you a real talk like an older brother would..

i hope you read my analogy i posted on the last page, it should make a lot of sense to you

4 years man. I'll promise you your not the first youngen to get addicted heavily to drugs. Your barely old enough to start college right now. You have plenty of time to turn it around. And at least your not addicted to benzo's +dope. If you've completely failed out of school it doesn't even matter. You can start over and go to college.

I would recommend moving to a different area and changing the scene your around. Maybe make some new friends that dont do drugs or just smoke weed. It might take something bad happening for you to change your life style. If I were you I would quit before you get jail time/OD/or get fucked up.

Either way I promise you one day your going to have to kick the habbit. Your not going to be able to maintain forever. The time will pass and one day your going to be looking back at this point in your life. Basically the sooner you quit and get clean the closer your going to be to living a normal life. All you have to do is make the decision that you want to quit. Life is hard and full of bull shit. Lets face it though, do you want to be the person that's always getting sick and feeling like shit? Just quit before something bad happens.

Also I would give suboxone another shot. Put a little more faith into it. It helped me quit. Just remember you have to make the decision. Other people cant tell you what to do.
QFT

No matter who I have shot dope with, whether it be close friends/my girlfriend of several years or just aquaintances I don't really care for, I would never consider just leaving someone for dead. I could never have that type of shit on my conscience. Thankfully all the time I've fallen out I was around sensible people who helped save my life... And plus, with how easy it is these days to get naloxone in many places, no one should be dying of overdoses.

naloxone is easy to get but its useless if your the only one that knows you have it..regardless if you keep it in your pocket when you get high, if you family or friends find you and dont know you have it or dont know what it even is to administer it even though they find it, what good will it do?? persoanlly if i shot dope and my family knew about it (i believe most familys do know if you are shhoting) then give the narcan to them and show them how to use it...i know it might be uncofrtable and scary cause your showing your family how to save your life if they happen to find you unconcious one day and think you overdosing...but thats what needs to be done, like i said what good will it do if you got it but no one else knows you got it...imagine how pissed you will be to die with the narcan in your pocket that your family finds but thinks its something to get you high and dont give it to you.

but readin these stories about fallin out makes me feel good about myself that i never put myself or my family in that situation and i give credit to never touching the needle...there has been one time where i did some dope and then nodded offr and when i awoke i felt like everything was in a haze or fog..like i felt real calm but too calm, it was like i knew something was up but wasnt sure what..my hearing was kinda off and not to repeat myself but i felt like i was in a haze....so i basiucally sat on my bed for 20mins, sippin on some water and just tryin to figure out if everything was cool and i was ok..

fantom13, are you by any chance in the Chicago area? Because I am, and the description of those bags you are talking about is exactly what I've been getting lately. If they are the same, I would agree the quality is average dope, but towards the higher end of the quality (if that makes any sense, maybe slightly better than average makes more sense).

Speaking of white dope, has anyone noticed a correlation between color of powder dope and what quality you would get? I used to think that the browner the dope was the better (and any white powder was mostly garbage), but lately I've ran into powder that was pretty white in color, but turned out to be pretty good. So, just curious what other people have experienced.

danny his location says 312 so obviously hes in chicago, and dont be so suprised yall got he same people..just kep them people to yourselfs..one of my dudes just got popped cause he went and met up with a regular custy who had one of his froiends follow him down there in another car and i guess the friends who was following the regullar was working with the cops and when my people met up with the one guy, the other guy had narks waiting around the corner or something and they just swarmed him...some bullshit if you ask me..fuckin bitch ass suburban white kids who get caught and snitch thinking they will not get as much trouble by snitching when in reality the cops havent made any deal with the states attorney, they still are gonna arrest you and chances are your just gonna end up with probation anyways no matter if you snotch or not..they never "put in a good word" if they wanted to do that and help you out, then they shouldnt have arrested you in the first place and let you go with no arrest if you snitch but that never happens...PEOPLE just keep your mouth shut and take the arrest like a man, get a lawyer and hopefully the coips fucked up somewher and you can get the case thrown out..but by helping the police, your bascially admitting guilt and throwing away anychance of beating the case and walking out without a felony...so again dont snitch, its not helpin anyone but the cops...if your gonna do dope, you know the risks and getting arrested is one of them along with dieing..just keep your mouth shut, god these suburban white kids with lawyers for fathers, you would think they would know better

but to answer the question....with my people, the darker the powder the better it seems...damn near everyojne of my bags has a little piece of raw in it and when you crush it, the powder is normally tanish, and the consistancy is differnt too..when ever i see really white dope, chances are its really cut and powder is just differnt, i dont know how to explain it..i guess when i get good dope it looks alot like the dope tommy posted and when its shittier its more white and like powdery, like flour instead of like chunky little granuals

Last edited:
Only used once in the last 2 weeks and it was a pharmy, not even dope. Feelin fine but ready to get back home tomorrow. Gonna pick up a fat sack. I hope that shit hits me like a fucking Mack truck. Gottobe careful though.

^^ I agree about the snitching only helping the cops. That's sometimes their only way of finding big suppliers and they know it. In actuality it almost justifies picking on junkies who are copping for their own use and nothing more. If people wouldn't roll there wouldn't be so much of a benefit to arresting a small-time user. In a cops mind it's much easier to just arrest a junkie and get them to give up their dealer than actually doing some detective work and hey, they got a junkie off the street too.

I don't know if you guys have seen that Bordertown Laredo show or not, but that show is the epitome of climbing the junkie ladder in a lot of episodes. There was literally one episode I saw where they started off arresting some dope users and with the info they got ended up making a cartel bust. All in a matter of days and if the first people had just kept quiet most likely it would've ended there. Of course the cops are gonna keep doing it, cuz they get all the glory when they lay out all the kilos at the press conference.

I also lost a good guy to a snitch like you said Chinky. He was doing his thing and then about a year after I met him one of his custys gave one of his friends our guy's number. He had recently caught a case and was working with the police from what I heard. Dudes in the joint now all cuz one mf couldn't handle the thought of some probation. I guess those are the risks of the game unfortunately.

snitches usually get it, sooner or later. remember folks, what goes 'round comes 'round.

ALSO i have been off dope for a week now, which is sort of a big deal for me. :]

danny his location says 312 so obviously hes in chicago, and dont be so suprised yall got he same people..just kep them people to yourselfs..one of my dudes just got popped cause he went and met up with a regular custy ..i guess when i get good dope it looks alot like the dope tommy posted and when its shittier its more white and like powdery, like flour instead of like chunky little granuals
Ha! I completely overlooked the 312, looked at location didn't see letters so just assumed he put like 123 or something cuz didn't feel like filling it out. But, it's a decent connect and the reason I was surprised same connect is because in the open-air market in Chicago seems like it's every person for himself. You get these one bags on a block, drive one block over, then they got like red tapes, then drive another block and it's like superman bags or some shit. When I lived in Indiana before coming up to Chicago I always pictured Chicago to be like how they did it on that show "The Wire", where it was all organized. Shit's crazy about people snitchin though.

Hmm..yeah, and in regards to the color, I guess maybe it is a norm the more brown the better, but occasionally get lucky with some white powder. BTW, speakin of cops, after I got mine, drove two blocks and there were these two cops that had these white guys all out of their car in handcuffs, more than likely goin to jail. Because honestly if you're white in those neighborhoods, more than likely you are trying to get something, or you already did. But it's like, why do cops fuck with people just trying to get high. They know that arrest isn't gonna get them like some cartel guy's phone #. When I had a cop pull me over once he even said he saw me go to "the spot" and come back to my car. Shit, if you know that corner is "the spot", why do you just sit there and let them operate but bust people as they leave there? Not that I'm upset they're letting the corner boys get in work, but why go after the smallest fish in the pond??

TRM, congratulations! A week would be a big deal for me too; it's been awhile since I've gone that long though...all my spoons are fucked up too, otherwise they just disappear, what a pain in the ass.

I'm not sure if AZ does this too, but in Chicago the Needle Exchange also gives out these awesome little handy metal cookers, that they give you so much you could use one for each shot and toss. It's better than eating up all your spoons.

i was just emptying the dish washer, and i noticed most of my spoons are bent and disfigured..

I'm not sure if AZ does this too, but in Chicago the Needle Exchange also gives out these awesome little handy metal cookers, that they give you so much you could use one for each shot and toss. It's better than eating up all your spoons.

IDK, i never fucked with a needle exchange, just got my shit from a diabetic buddy of mine. and i dont waste my spoons!! even if theyre all bent, i put em back. theyre still functional. :]

wusup with the needle exchange in chicago it would be my first time since i moved down here but im scared to death that the cops watch it and when i pull away there gonna follow me and bust me on the way out of there and i still got out of state tags which probably makes it look like ten times worst.

Back to my weekdays of not using. I'm probably gonna have to space it out a bit more because I still felt shitty last night. After 10 days off I had done 3 days on and had to deal with some withdrawal.

TRM, congratulations! A week would be a big deal for me too; it's been awhile since I've gone that long though...all my spoons are fucked up too, otherwise they just disappear, what a pain in the ass.

Thank you!

i have been having little temptations, but ive resisted. which i am glad i have, because for me all it takes is one time and next thing i know its 4 months later and im sprung out and broke

Back to my weekdays of not using. I'm probably gonna have to space it out a bit more because I still felt shitty last night. After 10 days off I had done 3 days on and had to deal with some withdrawal.

3 days of consecutive use will always make me sick.

how much trouble do you get in chicago for possession of something under a gram would it just be probation would u spend anytime in jail

wusup with the needle exchange in chicago it would be my first time since i moved down here but im scared to death that the cops watch it and when i pull away there gonna follow me and bust me on the way out of there and i still got out of state tags which probably makes it look like ten times worst.

It ain't NOTHING like that man relax, that's never happened to me or anyone I know and I am sure the cops could get in trouble for doing that kinda thing. Plus, the needle exchange gives you this little card that says you are part of a research experiment and are legally allowed to carry any amount of rigs and anything else. Except for the dope, ofcourse.

That place hooks you up like no other though, they were kinda mad when I only took like 20 clean rigs they were like hey just take like 50, you never know when you'll need em'. Little cookers, ties, cottons, sterile water. But most importantly, withot a blink of the eye they are giving out little vials of Narcan (naloxone) and you don't have to have a perscription, watch a training video or NOTHING, they give you a training video without as you're leaving and just highly suggest you watch it so you know what you're doing. That place is truly a gift... staff was always so awesome...

these are all the times for the mobile needle exchange bus... this is what I always used..

http://anypositivechange.org/slt.html

Status
Not open for further replies.