9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya im getting very impatient ive tried to make contact a couple of times and they just blow me off i think its because ive been clean for like almost 2months and i dont look like a user no more but i didnt venture out to far maybe i need to go a lill farther out im right in hyde park probably not gonna find nothing close to here though

i am sure you can find d in chicago. just look in the ghetto. theres always dope in the ghetto.

im also worried because i dont know nobody and im worried about oding i wannt to be with somebody when i do it because you never know what your gettin off the street i read alot things about some fucked up dope in chicago

im also worried because i dont know nobody and im worried about oding i wannt to be with somebody when i do it because you never know what your gettin off the street i read alot things about some fucked up dope in chicago

i heard about that shit, bags of d cut with fentanyl, causing mad od's

but for sure man, be safe out there.

ya that's definitively the idea don't need the wife coming home finding me in the bathroom dead that would be some shit how would i be remembered i went out right before i come to chicago this one dude i use to deal with always claimed he had the bomb and it was always shit well one day i had no other options and he did actually have the fucking bomb i woke up to fucking cops and ambulances i was in the hospital for like 4hrs and i was still fuckin nodding out the fucked up thing is the person that called them stole my shit i guess it was good though because the cops searched my as soon as i came to but he didnt have to do it though fucker

Well I meant sketchy cuz it's always a possibility to get ripped off...especially if you ask the wrong people and they aren't holding, some of them might say they are and sell you empty foils or something...try to get it in a bag so you can at least see there's something in it. And maybe try a couple different guys with like just 20 bucks each and see what's the best then you can always go back esp. if ya get their number...listen when I moved up here I just went out looking for someone, I'm a girl and I just went to the ghetto and asked a couple guys, spread my money around and went back to the best guy...it was not too hard at all, man I'd be more worried about the cops than the dboys if I were you. I doubt you'll get shot or anything just try to go in the daytime and trust your instincts; if it feels off it probably is. These guys are pretty business-minded, they want you to be happy and be a repeat customer and there's a lot of competition.

As far as being worried about od'ing, I don't know what to say except start small, I'm not sure what your tolerance is so I definitely would never recommend how much you should or shouldn't do. You can always do more right? Anyway good luck, be careful please!

ya how bad are the cops is it obvious or are they pretty slick i imagine the dope boys wont be doing nothing if the cops are around so that should be a indicator

Cops are slick as fuck. Do you not know this already?? I thought you did dope back wherever your from. Just use your best judgment duuuude. If your that scared to cop, it's probably best you stay your ass at home. Js.

Cops are slick as fuck. Do you not know this already?? I thought you did dope back wherever your from. Just use your best judgment duuuude. If your that scared to cop, it's probably best you stay your ass at home. Js.

I second that. Either don't do it, or just go down there and try...no offense but asking a million questions isn't really gonna help you find dope...you just gotta hit the block. That said I mean there's plenty of good advice already on this site about staying safe in the hood, etc etc just trust your instincts man

ya, if youre scared to cop, dont do it. thats a good way not to be a dope fiend.

it would be a positive thing if you didn't know how to get it, cause every dopefiend i know knowss where to get it.

got ya sorry guys just new territory you know im not trying to get hemmed up i guess your right ive been doing this shit for a while im sure ill be alright

got ya sorry guys just new territory you know im not trying to get hemmed up i guess your right ive been doing this shit for a while im sure ill be alright

No need to apologize, I wasn't trying to be a bitch, just sayin...anyway I was in your situation not too long ago; I grew up here in chitown but I moved away for a long time and moved back last year, hadn't copped on the block for a loooong time. But nothing gets between me and my dope for long (unfortunately) so I just went out looking, white girl walking around the hood, and it worked out just fine for me. Hey better than fine. So I'm sure you'll be ok just be smart!!

ya i seen that on the news today rock that shits crazy man governments knocking out there competition.

ya that's definitively the idea don't need the wife coming home finding me in the bathroom dead that would be some shit how would i be remembered i went out right before i come to chicago this one dude i use to deal with always claimed he had the bomb and it was always shit well one day i had no other options and he did actually have the fucking bomb i woke up to fucking cops and ambulances i was in the hospital for like 4hrs and i was still fuckin nodding out the fucked up thing is the person that called them stole my shit i guess it was good though because the cops searched my as soon as i came to but he didnt have to do it though fucker

Why don't you just sniff the dope then.

We really can't give you any specifics on where to find dope. You know the slang now, the packaging, how to roll up to them, etc... Don't let the posts get sourcey now. It seems to be going in that direction, so no more of the "I wanna get high really bad, have the money, but am afraid to get it, and if only I knew someone with it......" type threads.

Sniffing it is a good idea.

I just wanna add when I first came on here some people gave me good advice, but general advice, no one here is gonna tell you where to go or meet you and share their connect. You just have to do it on your own. Dopefiends are stingy with connects and for good reason. No one wants to get themselves or their guy in a bad situation, and this is the internet man.

So TRM how is today treating you? You are working on week 2 now right? Just wondering, do you have a plan? Like, are you wanting to stay clean indefinitely, or just take a break, or you have no idea? Either way, have a good day; you must be out of the worst and feeling pretty ok right?

Last edited:
blue valentine, you are correct.

anyways, working on my second week of being clean. I've already lost track of the days, from just going one day at a time.

having using dreams every night. whoever said, using dreams are like freebies, well thats not the case for me. shits haunting me.

also, gained some weight. i dont look like a skelly anymore!! got some luv handles

That's really weird you would mention using dreams. I've been taking subs the past few days, and last night I had a fucked up using dream too. I agree with you TRM I hate that shit...half of the time I go through all this trouble in the dream to aquire dope, and wake up right before I get high anyway. Like one time I literally pulled back the plunger in the dream and woke up before I got to push it in. I was so pissed, like "oh come on I can't even get high in dreamland?" Lol but no, I can't stand using/trying to use dreams.

Sniffing it is a good idea.

I just wanna add when I first came on here some people gave me good advice, but general advice, no one here is gonna tell you where to go or meet you and share their connect. You just have to do it on your own. Dopefiends are stingy with connects and for good reason. No one wants to get themselves or their guy in a bad situation, and this is the internet man.

So TRM how is today treating you? You are working on week 2 now right? Just wondering, do you have a plan? Like, are you wanting to stay clean indefinitely, or just take a break, or you have no idea? Either way, have a good day; you must be out of the worst and feeling pretty ok right?

Yes i am out of the worst and feeling about 50%, which i am glad for. Still sneezing all the time, and also chills, especially at night. Fortunately i have cannabis on hand for its medicinal values: appetite stimulant, anti depressant, sleep aid.

so im like,"so now what?"

Whats the reason for quiting?TRM are you trying to straiten up or just out of money or what? Not asking you that like its a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.