• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

960mg DXM and wondering what to microdose along with it? Is this really a good idea?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
I mean, once with a gr of dxm and acid on top was too much for me to handle...But a microdose that expands along the dxm effects, would it not be worthwhile? I do need to expand and enlighten but in a very safe setting....a tiny lick of something?

Any suggestions? I think this is the second highest dose of DXm I ever have tried....Maybe a pinch of MAL ?

It seems like a microdose would be a sensible way to approach adding something to the second highest dose of DXM you've ever taken. If it were me, I would just try 960mg of DXM on its own first, but I think if you're going to add something, adding a microdose would be the safest way to do it. I'm guessing with that level of dissociation, even a microdose would impact the experience.

Hmm..I just walk around my place like any otherr day. It is strange but I find the whole experience way too weak. It's quite boring to me : /

Gettting kinda sleepy now....

Xorkoth beat me to it, but do you really need to add something to a nearly 1g. DXM trip that can't be accomplished with music or some other change of setting??

This tolerance will never go away, will it? I think I'm pretty much done with DXM for good.

Isnt there that urban legend about a 50 trip limit with DXM or something. Supposedly it just has a mega tolerance that sets in that's really hard to pass even with dangerously high doses.

Most people just move on to other drugs, either different dissociatives or switch to just using classical psychedelics without the dissos.

I really like DXM in lower doses for art and general vibing but the last few times I used it I got some pretty annoying side effects that let me know to lay off for a while and possibly forever. Nothing like seriously bad but 2 days of weird blurry/double vision for a 4-5 hour low dose DXM experience isnt really worth it

I really enjoy dxm too but the tolerance definitely lingers. I’m not sure if it’s all dissos, as I don’t have access to any other regularly but iirc nmda tolerance in general seems to Be quite persistent (admittedly I’m not sure why).

These days I try to keep my dosing of dxm spaced well apart as even dosing once a month really seems to dull the magic - in a way, like mdma.

Personally I enjoy dosing lower, for me, and adding a modest amount of psychedelic - trypts and lysergamides mix well, edibles too. It really seems to rig out the best of both.

I’ve never combined dxm with phens as Ive never tried mescalogues and I Couldn’t imagine the body load from 2cs meshing well with that from dxm

But I really felt like only the first plateau : / I could walk aroud and do what I usually do....pff

Be aware that DXM is a strong SNRI and you will have these transporters fully blocked at this dosage. Does lead to some interactions, probably you don't want more tachycardia but a microdose should be fine even when I see DXM as the most dangerous dissociative by far to do in higher amounts as it's the only one which is indeed over-dosed at least in regards to other receptors while the arylcyclohexylamines are underdosed anesthetics ...

Yeah tolerance to DXM is strange. A friend is able to take a gram and it looks like 2nd plateau, and her tolerance is complete including the tachycardia etc. while I only get tolerance to the dissociative effects and it's only partially crosstolerance with other dissos.

You can and will get much further in dissoverse by combining DXM + arylcyclohexylamine, with the short acting ones like 2F-DC/K it's also somehow controllable. These combos tend to be pretty safe too if you tolerate the stimulation, the average person will experience physical incapatition again but be wary if you don't you should do it in a safe environment.

Salvia appears to make an interesting yet absoutely nonpredictable add-on, and does not interfere with serotonin.