NEMD 90s Hardcore, Punk, and Emo

Mysterier

Administrator
Staff member
Discuss and post hardcore, punk, and emo from 1990-1999.

Photos of albums (records, tapes, CDs) and ephemera also acceptable (and encouraged).

all i know it that the 90's hardcore and punk wasn't as good as the 80s (true story)

I would give The Edge to the 80s, too, but there's still a lot of good hardcore and punk from the 90s.

grammy awards edge GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Nice, @mal3volent.

...And Out Come The Wolves is my favorite Rancid album. Have you heard their new stuff? They're still pretty damn good.

Nice, @mal3volent.

...And Out Come The Wolves is my favorite Rancid album. Have you heard their new stuff? They're still pretty damn good.

I love it too. I like everything by them, but admittedly am not too familiar with anything post Let the Dominoes Fall.

I've been meaning to dive deeper into it though.

@Mysterier

i found this cd at my local used books store when I was in high school. It got me into a whole new realm of punk and ska that I knew nothing about. (Was listening to rancid, Dead Kennedys, crass, offspring, etc at the time)

Then after that I found this. Nick's other project before he died:

and that album is still one of my most treasured

@Mysterier

i found this cd at my local used books store when I was in high school. It got me into a whole new realm of punk and ska that I knew nothing about. (Was listening to rancid, Dead Kennedys, crass, offspring, etc at the time)

I am somewhat ambivalent toward ska, preferring it to be more subdued in the mix.

Then after that I found this. Nick's other project before he died:

and that album is still one of my most treasured

Like this! This is cool!