• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

8MG Dilaudid vs 30MG Oxy

TheDillyDilemma

Greenlighter
I have searched this topic extensively and used the GlobalRPh converter. Unfortunately I am still confused and could really use your guys help.

I'm about to cold turkey off of a 30mg roxi habit. I normally only take one a day and it gets me decently high. I don't expect the withdrawals to be too bad considering my once daily dose over a matter of less than 3 months.

I have a few 4mg dillies on hand. I was thinking of snorting 8mg of them tomorrow as a "last dose" before I cold turkey.

Would you guys expect that to be equivalent to a 30mg oxy as long as I snort them? Would you snort more with a small tolerance like mine?

Really appreciate any input...thanks so much in advance!

If it's really your "last huzzah" kinda thing you might want to go a little higher than 8mg, but you can always do 4mg at a time and see how it feels. Dilaudid can be more subtle than oxy but I always liked it.

If it's really your "last huzzah" kinda thing you might want to go a little higher than 8mg, but you can always do 4mg at a time and see how it feels. Dilaudid can be more subtle than oxy but I always liked it.

First of all, thanks for the reply man.

I just wonder how much Dilaudid would be "safe" to snort if I have a 30mg Oxy tolerance? I am reluctant to spread them out because I want it to hit me all at once, enjoy the short ass Dilly high, and say goodbye to Opiates for hopefully a long ass time!

Considering your Oxy tolerance, I'd say snorting 8mg dillies is safe. Have fun with that and good luck with your detox.