• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 7mg klonopin and alcohol

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I'm popped and sublingual 7mg of Clonazepam, I'm hungover from yesterday but will probly have a couple drinks soon, is this asking for trouble? Lol I have a slight tolerance to benzos if that counts

Yes this is asking for a lot of trouble. 7mg by itself is a pretty high dose, even with a slight tolerance. When combined with alcohol it will increase the risk of blacking out and results in a very significant potentiation of the CNS and respiratory depressant effects, so there is even the possibility to die.
Please don't do it.

I wouldn't recommend doing this. I've made the mistake a few times in the past of taking Xanax and having several drinks, blacking out and forgetting I already took the Xanax, and taking more throughout the night. Would end up in the hospital because I would stop breathing. Felt like death the next day, not fun at all.

If you decide to do this anyway make sure you are not alone.

1mg Clonazepam = 1mg Alprazolam (Xanax)

Therefore 7mg is a huge dose I would definitely NOT recommend drinking alcohol. By itself its already an excessive dosage (not deadly) mixing it with alcohol is asking for trouble.

Well to ask you first before jumping to conclusions saying it's dangerous, are you addicted to benzos and have you used them for a long time daily ? If yes how much usually ?

Really depends on your tolerance, but unless you're taking 4mg+ everyday, it'll probably result in loss of consciousness, at the very least.

personally i agree tolerance on your benzos is a major key to figuring out what you can and cannot do. im not saying do like 10-20mg if you can handle it or anything because i get 120 2mg xanax bars a month. i usually do around 10 bars and drink, but then again my tolerance is so high and ive never had issues. i usually just drink some beers and 10 2mg bars and feel very good with no hangovers. Thats JUST me though, if i were you if you wanted to test your luck make sure you are positive on your tolerance, and what type of alcohol you drink. Be careful and hope this helped!

Well update ended up on 8mg clonozapam drank 4 beers, I'm a skinny guy by the way, we were at a hotel party I passed out a couple times got into a fight with my friend, things got broke, probably more but I don't remember much. It was insane haha

That's exactly why you don't mix them together, is getting fucked out of your mind and not remembering anything fun?

Well update ended up on 8mg clonozapam drank 4 beers, I'm a skinny guy by the way, we were at a hotel party I passed out a couple times got into a fight with my friend, things got broke, probably more but I don't remember much. It was insane haha

when i first started getting scripted benzos legally was right around the time i got my drivers license. around 6pm i threw back 5-6mgs of klonopin and had a few heinekens. a couple hours passed and i had it in my head that i needed to buy some playstation points (currency) so off to gamestop. i woke up and when i looked at my car there was blood and orange fur on the grill. i drove past a Baptist church across from a creek and sure as shit there was a dead fox on the side of the rode. i felt bad but they are a nuisance in my area so it was probably a good thing i hit it. just glad it wasnt a person.

I've taken 2mg of Ativan chased with about a half a bottle of wine. Fell into a contented sleep and when I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom I had lost all sense of equilibrium and fell twice. Even thought I'm a chronic alcoholic, I have no history of falls.

dont even hit the booze the half life is long and given you took 7 mg worth
unless you wanna black out and prob do some dumb shit or wake up in jail go ahead and mix them