• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering 6mg flualp/daily taper and withdrawal times?

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
Yes I understand, 6 mg is absurd and I did not intend to do that much but after a singular 250mcg dose of flubromazolam because I had no flualp and i was w/ding. it nuked my receptors on a singular dose somehow and now I need one flualp in the morning one at night, feeling like 5% of either. I realize I'm kinda in the hotzone. Its been graduating for 7 months starting with quarter flualps and I want to quit for good.

I looked around and none of the benzo taper calculators seem to include Rc chems, guess for obvious reasons. They're not known.

Just wondering if any there's any known methods or success stories and how their brain turned out. How long are the withdrawals? Tapering methods? I was just going to use a jewelry scale and slowly reduce my dose.

Thanks for info I feel a bit too deep into this. Any help is super appreciated.

Thanks for info I feel a bit too deep into this. Any help is super appreciated.
I do not have any experience with flualp. But my general sugestions for tapering benzos is a 10% drop in dosage every three weeks or dropping dose by 10% after a week of being stable on previous drop in dosage.
Personally I do not feel any withdrawal symptoms when dropping benzo dose until a week after the titration. Takes me about a week to "level out" and I give it another week before dropping again.
This may or may not be the same with flualp, IDK, but it should work if you follow through with it and really dig your heels in and fight for the goal set.
Its gonna take time, grit and lots of dedicated self control.
Let us know if there is any obvious issue with what I propose.
It can be done but the process is not the easiest to execute IMO/E.

Last edited: