• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

60 Minutes ecstasy story on Australian 60 minutes this Sunday night..

As much as I loathe 60 minutes, I will set my V-C-farkin'-R and I will tape it.
I'll be viewing it quite frequently, so if anyone wants to pop around for a private showing, my beanbag is free
smile.gif
Hehehee I just realised how naughty that could have sounded. I didn't mean it like that!
Yeah I thought of 2-C-farkin-B and D-M-farkin-T, but I havent tried those so...

I haven't tried those farkin' drugs either! I am most interested tho....
And what's with the farkin' swearing? Farkin' hell...he he he..
Smmmmmmmmmmokin' time...I wish it was green rather than the Marlboro Light variety..Oh well not long to go now...
Ccccccccciao!

Go the media! oof! oof! oof!
smile.gif
If all the 'just curios' and ken & barbie clubbers, and all the little kiddies are watching 60 min's (which they should as its just the sort of sensationalistic 'clap' that is targeted towards them ) they will be scared out of the xtc market, thus leaving more for us.If the dd's can't flog crap off to them anymore, and we won't buy it, they have to supply or go "bust'(no play on words there !! ), also as the market becomes more of a buyers market, and that means cheaper goods.
smile.gif
Even after GST !!!!
GST........ GRASS.SPEED.TRIPS ???????
phps
smile.gif
smile.gif

You know the story is going to suck when they say ecstasy epidemic. Anyway, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that massive bag of pills. I druel every time I see the ad. Of course I would share with everyone
wink.gif